chapter twenty nine - You lied again

Gabriel POV

The moment this Candice girl can't stop herself from ranting non stop about Abe life I know I am doom.

When she look up to me trying to confirm something to me. I almost lost it. Her glittering eyes looking in question at me, searching for an answer. How will I explain to her to make understand that the only reason I'm doing this is because I fell in love on her the moment she past out in my arms. Will she stay believing in me after the lies I said to her?

"Gabe is it true?" She asked me.

I nodded and I feel defeated when I saw her reaction confirming my scheme to her.

"What do you mean?" She asked me again

"I will explain to you everything. Just please take your rest for awhile" I said trying to cool off her mind.

" I just want to confirm. Is she telling me the truth? " She half yelled at me.

"Abe that's ok! Calm down!" Candice said to me

"One last question. Are you really my boyfriend? Tell me the truth!" She demand. The most dreadful questions that I want to skip really coming at me

"Gabe please..." She plead at me

"No! But I am in love with you!" I answered her making her eyes turn wide and shocked. She let out a soft cry and my heart break into pieces. I try to hold her but she pushed me away.

" How could you play my feelings to you?" She asked while her eyes visible of hurtred towards me.

"I never intended to play your feelings I swear! I truly love you babe with all my heart. I fall in love with you the first time when I bump you in my car" I told her while I look at her.

"You think I will believe you after you done? Candice can you please drive me towards the apartment you said that I own! I don't think I need to stay in this place!" She said and I hold her.

"Sweetheart don't do this please. You don't know how much I love you!" I said pleading for her to stay.

"No! If you truly love me, let me go! You fooled me too many times already. I had enough!" She said then walked away with Candice but crying.

I followed her and I make her look at me.

"If you need anything just call me. Don't hesitate to call me I will be there! "

"Why would I call you? Your a liar!" She said to me.

"Sweetheart I lied to you but the part of saying I love you to you is definitely not a lie. I love you so much more than life remember that!" I said to her.

Then she walked away from me then hold her again.

"Call me!" I said firmly

"Fine.. I will call but for now please let me go. I still need to process this information and it's hurting me Gabe!"

I nodded in agreement to her. She's right I need to give her time to process everything. Then I let go of her arms. She went inside the elevator with Candice but then that girl called out my name.

She went next to me and whispered.

"You know what I known Abe for since we're young. I never saw her looks at the other man, the way she looks at you" she said then exited.

*******************

Abigail POV

Just when the elevator door close I can't help myself to brawl crying. Candice whose in my side immediately console me.

"I wouldn't be surprise. I think you love that man huh?" She said to me teasing way.

"Are you really my friend? Can't you see he's lying to me?" I reminded her just what happened back there.

"Yeah but I think he have good reason behind it " she said to me.

"But he lied to me!" I said then we went out from the elevator.

We hop in to her car and went to my real apartment this time. When we reached there I look at the whole surrounding it really feels familiar. It's all me in there. The pictures and everything it's all about me. I feel at home.

"Did you really forget everything?" She asked me

"Yes! But now some are flashing now" I answered her

"Hmm do you remember the man that took you? " I look at her surprised she knows?

"Did you saw him too?" I said to her.

"Yup! But I can describe his face really well. But if I see him I can surely identity him!" She said to me.

"Really? I can't remember his face? All I can remember is the way he force himself to me!" I said to her making her eyes turn wide.

"Oh my God did he rape you? " She asked in horrified expression

"Nope I kick his balls when he force himself to me . He even kiss me I wanted to vomit I swear!" I said

"You know what that's really you. Your sassy and very badass!" She laughed at me " But any way, that guy Gabe he is so good looking right? And look at those muscles!" She giggled at I shakes my head.

"What are you talking about!" I said

"Oh don't pretend you don't see how sexy your boyfriend! He's sexy and handsome!" She teased me

"Shout up Candice! I am not in the mood for that! I have so much dilemma in my plate!"

"Come on! Will you start working again?" She asked me all the sudden

"Do I don't have money? I mean savings? Because I really don't want to work for now. I need to know the truth who kidnap me!" I said.

"Then you need the help of your handsome sexy boyfriend then! He said he's the one who bump you right? Asked him where did it happen. Your records and everything!" I nodded as I listen to her

She's right I still need that lying bastard man. How will I face him?