EPILOGUE

Gabriel POV

Five years later ..

"Daddy!!!" A sweet voice welcoming me as I opened the door. As I saw her I scrunch down and open my two arms for her. She jumped into my arms and put few kisses on her chubby pinky little cheeks. She giggled and kissed me in response.

"I love you daddy!" Oh I can't get enough of the words came from her. I kissed her again.

"I love you too princess!" I said to my one and only daughter. Her name is Ivory Belle Hudson. She's my little ball of sunshine. Ever since she came into me and Abe life she changed everything.

Abe no longer work as a model. After she get pregnant with my daughter I prohibited her to work. I prefer her to be at home waiting for me to come home or sometimes she feel boring she comes with me at the office and she help me with some works. But not after having series of love making. Funny is that she keep complaining about it but I don't listen I mean I'm the boss. Making love with my wife in my office is the best feeling ever. I'm so happy she put out every thing for me.

"Daddy, mommy's cooking our favorite adobo!" She beamed looking at me. Yeah! We both have the same favorite dish. Abe loves to cook it since we love to it.

"Really? So let's go to mommy!" I said as I still carry her in my arms. She point the direction of our kitchen.

I saw my wife having her full attention on the food she cook. I swear she's so beautiful even after fiver years and even after giving birth. She became more beautiful and I can't help but to feel happy and proud to have such a wife. Damien and Daniel keeps nagging me how did I find such perfect wife. Beautiful, sexy , intelligent and best of all she have such good personality.

For your information my wife doesn't like my friends for obvious reasons yeah because they are Playboy. But my friends like her. I can still remember the day when she's in my office and my two friends decided to pay me a visit.

"Both of you, if you ever asked Gabe to go around like you used to. I am going to castrate your balls and feed it to the dogs." She said as she threatened them. My friends turn shocked then smile slyly at both of us.

"Don't worry sweetheart we just want this idiot to be happy. At least one of us is happy" Daniel said

"I never thought Matthew had crazy crush on you huh? Who would thought two of our friends have taken to love you!" Damien said as he look at me.

"Nah don't compare me to that guy. His crazy and insane. I don't do such a thing!"

"Yeah your not crazy but stupid. To think you pretend to be her boyfriend when she lost her memories? Wow not crazy huh?" Damien smirk at me making me want him to throw in my window.

"But what I feel towards my Abe is pure love compare to that bastard!" I hissed. Just thinking about it makes my blood boiled.

"That's enough! Anyway your friends are right. Your also crazy, whose in the right mind to think such a scheme to pretend to be my boyfriend? Wow that's so low babe!" She told while she have this playful smirk in her lips.

"It's different I love you so much. And I won't hurt you." I said making my face pouted looking at her. Then a smack in my head jump me off from my feet.

"What the!" I glared both of my friends whose constantly laughing at me.

"Please don't give that look when we are around. You look like an idiot!" Daniel said laughing

"Yeah who would thought the great Playboy would fall on his knees for one girl!" Damien said to me.

"You'll see one day when you found the right one. You will also do things I done. It maybe stupid and funny to you but when your in love it's different. It's the language of love!" I said to very proudly.

"That's enough guys!" Abe said to us

"Oh so when is the wedding?" Daniel asked us

"Next month!" I told him proudly

"I hope you didn't forget us brother?" Damien said

"Of course!" I said

"Babe! Babe!" A sweet voice bringing me back to the present. I saw my wife leaning on me while her hands on her hips. "What are you trying to do? Your spacing out?" She asked me

"Nothing babe! I just mesmerizing the past. And how I got lucky to be your husband!" I said to her and I instantly scooped her in my arms and she squeal. Before she can react I put my lips on her.

"Daddy your eating mom face again. Its so eww!" I didn't notice my daughter whose looking at us.

I put my wife and took my baby girl. And kiss her she giggled to me.

"I love you both so much. I just can't believe how lucky I am to have you both. You both are my everything!" I noticed my wife looking at me with a smile on her sweet lips.

"I am also lucky to have you babe! At least I fall on the right car huh?" She said playfully to me.

"Nah.. your my falling Wife. You sent from heaven for me. For me to love and cherish. I love you!" I said and I put a quick kiss on her lips.

"Mom dad can we just eat please? I'm hungry!" My daughter whined as she look both of us.

I look up to my wife whose smiling both of us. I am lucky to have her because when I meet her I finally found what's the true meaning of love. Before all I want was to play around and toying women hearts. Right now all I want to do is to make her and my daughter happy that's my ultimate goal in life.

I will never ever regretted the day I found her, save her and pretend to be her boyfriend, not a bit! Because she's my one and only falling Wife. That's for sure!