Chapter twenty seven - Scared

Gabriel POV

When your in love theirs no amount of happiness can be measured being with someone you love. Maybe the past me will laughed at my state right now. Who would thought I great play boy like me whose on his knees begging for forgiveness for one girl.

I don't care if I look like an idiot. My heart desires for her and the fact that my heart float when I'm with here is a proof that she's really mean the world to me.

Being away from her is pure torture. She didn't have any single idea how she made me happy when she said that she forgive me though she said not fully but it's ok as long as I can be with here that's fine by me.

When we talked about those girls I been with she's sound jealous. I can't hide my smile she outburst and said those words. But never did I think that she will get jealous of them. She's more than them, she's beyond. She's perfect in every sense and I am this idiot that messed up badly.

"Gabe something is wrong!" She said in a shaky voice and I immediately went to her side. I hold her tiny hands and look at her closely.

"What happened?" I asked her

"I'm...g" she didn't finished her sentence when I saw how her eyes dilated and wobble. I hold her still in my arms to avoid her getting hurt.

"It's ok I'm here! Relax!" I said to her still hugging her. Honestly deep inside I panicked but I can't let it show.

"My head is aching and spinning, it's hurts like hell!" She yell while she clutch her head and close her eyes.

I scoop her in my arms and carry her to her bedroom. I put her in the bed and sit beside her holding her tightly to me.

"I will call your doctor ok?" I said but she grip in my phone.

"It's just headache though something is flashing again. I saw some unfamiliar figure. A man he's hurting me " she said and that made me worried.

"No no! No one will hurt you baby. I promise as long as I am here. I will protect you!" I said to her giving her assurance.

What the fact is she seeing things in her memories. Did someone want to hurt her? Who? I need my men to investigate this.

Good thing she calm down after a few minutes. But I still hold her cause I don't want to risk her getting dizzy and she might get hurt.

"You ok? How are you feeling now?" I asked her. She look up to me and smiled lightly.

"It's ok don't be afraid. I will never let you get hurt!" I said staring at her intensely.

"In my memory that man, he tried to force himself to me. He... He kiss me!" That made me clinch my fist. But right now it's not important. She look horrified and she's scared.

"It's disgusting!" She said and began to cry. Oh God I don't want to lose my sanity now. I will definitely look after this. I won't let that man roam around freely after what he done to my baby.

"Hush.. that's ok I will look after this I promise!" I said in determine voice. I trail my hand on her chin so she can look at me. " I got you! No need to be afraid. Your safe with me!" I said trying to calm her down!" I said then she hug me. I brush my hand on her back and patted in lightly. I kiss her head with much love.

" Do remember his face?" I asked her but she shake her head.

"Did he done more than kissing you?" She shake her head again and I let out a deep sight. Thank goodness!

"How are you feeling now." I asked her

"I'm ok! I'm just terrified and scared. He's hurting me"

"Hush hush... That's enough! Come how about we go outside and buy some brownies or cakes?" I said to her making eyes glow in process. Her and loves of sweet things.

It only takes ten minutes for her to prepare that's one thing I like her the most. She doesn't try hard to be look beautiful. Well she doesn't need to anyway. But unlike other girls they will have so many things like make up, perfumes not to mention the amount of bags and jewelries. But her, she's different. I have few sets of earrings, necklaces, bracelets and with sort of kinds of jewelry in her drawer but never I did see her wearing them. Strange!

Even in bags, I noticed she only like those simple and not very flashy. As well as the clothes too. She will only go with jeans and plain shirt. Those Gucci, Burberry, Chanel, Lue Vuitton outfits she just leave it. Compare to the women's I been with in the past they will gladly took all the luxury I hand to them.

"I'm ready!" She said excitedly. It's good she's in her lively self again compare awhile ago.

"Come!" I said then I interwine out fingers together as we walked out the apartment.

I took her to the nicest Baker in the city. I didn't miss the look of boys and girls looking at her. She's very natural simple but attractive. Good thing she's oblivious to her surrounding and didn't pay attention to the guys checking her out which I responded with glared.

"This one!" She point at the chocolate topping brownies filled with chocolate syrup.

"This one too. Oh those doughnuts they're all yummies!" She said and I can't help but laughed. She frown looking at me obviously she didn't realize how cute she is when act like this.

"Ok ok! We get everything you want!" I said then I hand the sales lady my card.

She smiled to me sweetly and I kiss her cheeks lovingly without caring the surrounding.