Chapter forty - Tonight?

Abigail POV

It's been one weeks since we came home from the trip to my hometown. The baby shower is quite good. Aside the scene happen that sight but the rest runs smoothly.

But my idiotic boyfriend surprises me not me but the whole people out there who attended the baby shower. You know why?

He just give Ashley a million dollar worth of house residence. Yes a house he said it's a good for the baby because the house have nice backyard field me breathtaking garden. He even show the pictures of the baby's room where it's all fully decorated and accustomed with the baby needs.

Ashley went out shouting for happiness. She jumped on him out of joy. I just laughed looking at him while he awkwardly catches Ashely.

"Babe is she this hyper?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes but she's certainty more energetic since who in the right mine to gift such expensive gift like that? It must have cost you too much!" I said to him.

"It's ok, never mind the price sweetheart. It's just one of the house we sell in the company" He shrugged at me. "What's important she got what she really want!" He added to me.

"I didn't know that!" I told him as eyes him

" It's obvious babe! I think she's not happy with her husband since she's been staying in your parents house. Didn't you notice?" He told me. "I don't want to be intruding or something but I guess she need her own house!" He said to me. That's made me so happy.

"Wow! Thank you for giving it to her. I guess I am really oblivious to my surroundings. I should change that qualities of me!" I said and he scoffed at me

"Don't you dare! I am happy that your not one of those women who likes to wonder their eyes everywhere! I don't mind you being oblivious babe it's an advantage of me. Because no matter what other guys take a move on you, you won't give them a notice so it's ok!" He said and I laughed. Yeah yeah I know how stupid really I am.

My phone rings echoes in my room bringing my thoughts back. I glance at the screen and look whose calling me. It's my boyfriend Gabe.

"Babe!" He greeted at me

"Gabe what made you call?" I asked him as I munching the cookies he bought last night for me.

"Babe I think I will be late coming home tonight only for one hour anyway. But still I just want to inform you. I don't want you to worry" He said and I can hear sound of his own busy scribing.

"Hmm ok!" I said still eating.

"If you want, you can eat first. No need to wait for me!" He said but I know he loves it when we eat together.

"It's ok! I'll wait for you! Anyway I am currently munching the cookies you bought last night. It's so yummy!" I heard him laughed

"Hahaha.. you and sweet foods! Sometimes I want to be jealous" He said to me makes me wonder why.

"Why will you jealous of the food?" I inquired

"Because you always eat them happily!"

"You don't want me to be happy?" I asked him shocked

"Of course not! It's just that I want to be eaten by you too!" He said makes me more confused.

"Huh? Why will I eat you? Your not a good!" I scowled at him still busy munching.

"You don't have to literally eat me! But you know, you can eat me in some other ways. You know!" He said making me choked and I cought at the moment. I hurriedly pour a glass of water and drink it.

"Gabe...!! You are so so.. annoying!" I said to him. I can't say the word.

"What I am so sexy love?" He teases me.

"Shout up! I'll hang up now or I don't want to hear you rambling some horny stuff in my virgin ears!" That's makes him more laughed. Idiot I mentally slap myself. Why did I say virgin ears! Urg! Stupid me.

"Want me to do something about that babe?" He asked me. I know he's still teasing me.

"Of course not!" I said to him

"You know at some point we need to do it right?" He asked me in a soft voice. "When my old self look at me today, he will absolutely laughed. You know why? My days won't go without me getting laid. Hahaha.. and now I been sexual starved because of you woman!" He told me making me blush so hard.

"Eww.  Don't want to hear your sex life Gabe!" I told him since I feel pain in my chest when he said that.

"Babe I meant it! We are going do it sooner or later right?" He said again and I smiled. What if I tease this guy. Hahahah..

"Hmm how about tonight? Maybe tomorrow? Hehehe.. what do you think?" I said in teasing way

"Abe I'm serious don't you dare makes this a joke!" He said to me and I know he's imagining something else now..

"I'm serious!" I said but I can't help but to giggled

"Abe...;" He said in warning tone.

"Fine fine let's do it tonight! I think I already made you wait long enough!" I told him and I swear I heard him jump and say "yes" over the phone.

"No taking back babe ok? Promise me?" He asked me

"Yeah! I am going to hang up now. I need to wash and prepare. Bye Gabe!" I said then hang up even though I can. Still hear him saying not to hang up. Hahahah..

But seriously I am set to do it tonight. I mean why not? We both not young anymore. And I think that guy is going crazy if I let him wait a little bit more. As he said he's been sexual starved for many months. Hahahah..

I can't help but to wonder. Can I really do it? I mean I am just plain and innocent compare to the girls he's been with. I can't compete to them in terms in pleasuring a guy since I don't have any experience at all.

I wonder what will Gabe think of me. Can I really do it? Shit.. I'm really screwed!