Chapter forty eight - Jealous

Gabriel POV

It's been two months since Abe starting working again. Though I hated it but I can't stop her she loves her work and she wants to earn on her own. That's what's she said to me but I don't understand. I told her many times that she doesn't need to. I can give her anything she wants, needs and loves. All she have to do is to say it. If she asked for the moon I will do everything to get it. I will definitely do impossible thing's to possible. That's how crazy I am for her.

But Abe is Abe! Unlike other women I had in my past. They will gladly take whatever I offer to them. But she's different. She gets mad when I give her something especially expeny things. I don't understand at all. Most women will jump in happiness when I give them luxurious brands of bags, shoes, dress, make ups and even jewelry. But Abe? She will kick me in my balls . She will get cranky and demand me to return it. I swear of all the things I buy, it's only the sweet food that she gladly accepted and we'll appreciated.

Today, Brianna visited me in my office and give me a file. She even left her number to me and said " I bet you will come running back to me when you see this!" She said as she hand me a folder. She even try to kiss me but I pushed her. I don't want any lips on any parts of my body. Only my Abe can do that to me.

"Shout up and get out of my office Brianna! I don't have time for you!" I yelled at her. She Storm off my office and after she shout the door. I grab the folder out of curiosity. And my eyes went wide as the sight of my Abe casually drinking coffee with her co model. My blood began to boil and I feel anger to the point that I yelled everyone who went in my office. Fuck shit!

I burried myself a lot of work but still the pain is still there. I want to come home and demand Abe explanation but I know she's not home right now so it's frutile . I need to endure and I know she have better explanation on this. I pray that she never choose this fucker over me.

After few hours, my door open revealing my beautiful girlfriend. She's wearing short skirt and spaghetti strap with blazer on it. I swear if not being pissed and angry right now I'll be happy to scoop her in my arms but I remind stood in my chair. Instead I called my secretary on the phone and told him to cancel all my remaining meetings for today. She didnt utter any single word but stood there observing me. I know she felt something wrong since she throw me a questioning look. I look up to her agiana and patted my lap. She knew what it means. At first she didn't obey but the second I glared at her she walked closer to me. But before she can finally land her butt in my lap I scooted her in my arms and deposit her in my lap.

She gasp at the sudden action but I didn't budge at all. I kiss her hungrily wanting to make her feel how much I needed her badly. She's mine in every sense of the world, no one can ever steal her away from me or I'll kill anyone.

I took her in my disk and at first she protested since never I ever been so rough and hard on her. Only this time, I just want her fucking badly that I want to make her feel every thrust I plunge to her . When we almost reached on our orgasm I stop and look at her.

"Your mine! Say your mine!" I asked her and she nodded

"Say it!" I said.

"I'm yours!" She said while she close her eyes when she feel I become to thrust inside her again. I came just like her and I collapse in her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" She asked me and I bend down to grab the folder on my drawer. I give it to her and when she open it. Her eyes turn wide in surprised.

Fuck so this is true?

I can't help but to feel hurt!

"I'll explain but first do you have spare clothes? I can't explain to you wearing nothing right?" She said to me and I went to my closet. The grab my white shirt and even dress her.

She inhale a deep sigh before let it go. I know she's thinking of what to say. She look me in my eyes and began to explain.

"First let me finish then after you can reach!" She said to me and I glared at her.

"It depends!" I told her.

"Fine!" She huffed at me. She took a sit in my disk I swear she's fucking hot wearing only my shirt and I know she's nothing underneath on it. But I shake my head.

Concentrate I reminded myself.

" I don't where did you get that pictures but I swear it's not what you think it is. In that picture the angle looks like that guy and me having date. Which you automatically assume and that's the reason why your mad or angry right?" She said to me and I signal her to go on.

"Well it's true! That we drink coffee together. Every time I finished shooting I always went there after because I love their coffee and they have the best cakes and cupcakes in there. That day after the shoot that guy name is Dylan. Before I meet you, he already been trying to hit on me and I constantly decline every move or invitation he offer to me. As I said before I am not interested in anyone nor want any relationship with a male species since I hate them so much"