Chapter ten - Talk

Gabriel POV

I am currently sitting in the couch with my family, my mom, my father and also my sister which quite annoying and noisy. I love them but they are annoying as fuck though!

"You are telling us that you accidentally bump someone or precisely a girl and you pretend that be her boyfriend? That's it?" My dad said looking so shocked to me.

"Yes! Bu...!" But I was cut off by my mom whose eyes as big as flying saucer now.

"Gabriel I thought you better. How dare you take the innocent girl and pretend to be her boyfriend? How could you! Your abusing the girl!" My mom scolding to me.

"Mom yes I know that! But I can't help it. She's making me feel different and anyway she doesn't remember anything at all. She doesn't know who she is.. absolutely no clue. I am trying to give her a life with me!" I said explaining to them.

"But honey it's not good! You can't juts decide someone life like that! What if she have a boyfriend? Did you investigate her? How about it?" My mom said.

"Hmm about that!" I said while putting the file on the table. And my dad quickly took it and read it.

"Wow! That girl is loaded huh? She came from well family and she's a famous model? Oh no! Your so damn screw here Gabe!" My dad said.

"About that, I am going to asked for your help. I want you to help me hide her identity! Please dad !" I plead to them.

"But son this is all wrong , you can't just hide the girl!" They said

"I love her mom! You said you want to see me getting married and gives you grand kids right? Yes that she is! I want to start a family with her!"

"Are you out of your mind? When mom and dad said they wanted you to get married but not this way idiot!" My sister said for the first time.

"Yeah yeah yeah! But I can't help it. She's insanely incredible. She's beautiful like an angel!" I told them.

"Hahaha.. you are so whipped bro!" Gabrielle said to me, my idiotic sister

"Dad please!"

"Even if we're going to help you but what will you do when she regain her memories? Don't you think it's complicated son!" My mom said.

"Yeah I figured it out but I just need some time and I will make her fall for me so she will never leave me mom! I love that girl so much!" I explained

"Ok ok! That's ok! How about you take her here and introduce her to us?" My mom said.

"Yeah I am planning to do that! But please don't make her stress. I don't her to panic or anything!" I told them.

"Yeah just bring the girl that made my brother looks more idiotic than before!" My sister said and I rolled my eyes at her

"I will never ever give you gift anymore!" I said dramatically to her

"Really? Then I might as well spelled your deep secret!" She said teasing way. I know she will not she's my twin sister after all.

"Your girl is hot!" Mom said staring at the pictures from the files.

"Yeah that's why I didn't want her to stay out. I don't want to expose her from the world. I know it's wrong and selfish but I hate it when someone staring at her!" I told them

"Hahaha.. your jealous huh? !" My sister said then she giggled " never I expect to see my one and only brother to be this so whipped over a certain girl!" She add.

"Shout up! Your not helping at all!" I said to her while I glare at her.

"She's a model, a hot and sexy one. My God brother your going to have serious problem dealing with some other guys. I bet she have a lot of suitors. Hahaha...  Just look at your reaction it's hilarious!" She said while she look at me cause the moment she say suitors I can't help but feel uneasy.

I know my girlfriend is hot and sexy but I can't no... She doesn't have a boyfriend according to the report.

"Oh this is hilarious your suppose girlfriend hates Playboy. Hahahah which is you!" She said while clutching in her stomach as she laughed at me.

"Mom make her stop please. She's irretating me!" I whines at my mom. Whose looking at me in funny way.

"Son, you really meet your match here. How will you possibly make her fall in love with you when your just exactly what she hate of?" My mom said to me.

"And as I told everything you done in the past will backfire you. See!? I am right! But son, make her fall for you. I think this girl is good for you.!" My dad said to me while he patted my shoulder slightly and I nodded in response.

"Thanks Dad!" I said with a smile.

"I am so excited to meet her already!" My mom said excitedly

"Yeah me too. Is she picky? Or slightly girlie? Socially type?" My sister asked me.

"Nope she's none of it. She's very cute, natural and simple. She doesn't like wearing makeup. Even though I bought her tons of it but I rarely see her wearing it!" I answered her all honesty

"Wow! Looks like we're going to be best friends then!" My sister said as she clap her hands cause of excitement.

"Oh I better get going home. I don't want to bored her alone in my house!" I told them.

"What she doing when she's alone? Or when she's not with you?" My mom asked me

"She loves to read and cook. When I am home I can smell the freshly baked cakes, cookies or brownies. She loves to bake and cook. That's one reason I fall in love with her so deeply. I really want to make her my wife. !" I said to them proudly.

"Awww... She so sweet! Then when are you going back? Of course together with her?" My mom said to me.

"Maybe the next day! I am planning to take her outside but in Private place. I don't want her to be seen in public. I can't risk the possibility of someone might knew her!" I told them.

"This is a serious thing son! But you knew , you can do anything anyway. You have the power and money. But please don't force her if she doesn't want to ok? Be a real gentleman!" My dad warn me as he wiggle his hand at me.

"Yes dad I take note to that!" Then exited and went to my house where the girl of my dreams currently staying.