Chapter forty four - Are you serious?

Gabriel POV

What will I do to this hard headed and stubborn woman in front me.

I watched her as she repeated many times and said that we want work back. Which I absolutely disagree. Why would I want my girlfriend to work. I can provide her anything. But his woman just decided to say that she wants to work  because of she doesn't want to depend on me and started talking about me getting tired of her and our relationship.

Is she serious?

I am being hopeless guy in this whole damn world and she's still think I want my past life back? Outrageous isn't?

Can't she see how insanely , crazy and obsessed in love to her? I practically worship the ground she walked in but she still not notice me? Guys I know, I know I am so pathetic. Goodness so much for having such innocent kind of woman.

Then an idea came to me.

"Fine! I will let you work if you rethink about the deal we had back there!" I told her as she lying on the couch and her head on my lap. I caress her head lovingly. This woman can't really see how I am madly in love I am to her.

"What deal?" She asked me and I mentally scowled. Her she is looking at me innocently. I know that look of her. For how many months we been together. I know this look of her.

"Don't give me that look? Or I will do something to remind you about it!" I warning her. But this stubborn girlfriend of mine just continue her silly acted.

"I really don't know what you talking about!" She said making that innocent look and I swear she never knew how tempting she is right now. She doesn't need to work hard to temp me since she can effortless make me hard in no time.

I lift her in my arms and carried her to her room. We been living together in her apartment. Yeah! She doesn't want to go back in my house but I also don't want to back there without her so yeah! I am living here with her.

I walked inside the room and unceremoniously throw her in her bed before she could sit up. I jump into her making me straddle her. Yeah I love this position so much, me and her in her bed while she beneath me? Fucking love it!

I deep down my head and began to kiss her like their no tommorow. She pushed me back slightly to grasp some air.

" Wait wait I am not ready yet!" She said all the sudden

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"I mean you know, when you do this you need to wear something sexy right?" She said as she looks at me shyly obviously she's feely embarrass right now since I can clearly see the red stink in her cheeks.

"No need for that babe? Your already sexy!"

"But I still need to do it!" She said and I know it's a good idea and very quite tempting of her wearing sexy lingerie for me but I can't let this slide. I been sexually starved for how many months.

Fuck I can feel my junior want to be out now!

"No need you already wearing sexy outfit anyway! You don't know how I keep my sanity when I look at you or when you walked in front me wearing this kind of clothes. I mean your wearing tank top and very short, short makes me want to grab you and have my way with you all the corner of your apartment. I swear!" I said as I put my elbow down staring at her.

"But.." before she could say anything I kiss her again. This time I intend not to stop.

My hands began to travel down underneath her shirt. As being impatient I tore down her shirt and short leaving her only with her sexy pink Lacy underwear. My Goodness I want this woman so badly.

I kissed her intensively and I lips travel down to her neck. I nibble and suck the sensetive skin she have there. I didn't waste my time as I throw all my clothes on the floor. I unclamp her bra and I caress it with my hand, stroking and feeling it. Then my lips went there and she moan my name. Fuck! When she moan my name is want to be in here but I don't want to rush her.

I tore her panty then she try to hide it with her hands

"Don't you dare hide it from my eyes!" I said and I deep down there. Making her moan my name even more!

After I made my wonder there. I took off my boxers and my junior obviously flunt in front of her making her shocked. She gulp at the sight of it having the scared look.

"Are you serious? Are you planning to invalid me after having sex with you?" She said in bewilderment. Her eyes blink many times looking at me.

"Of course not babe! Don't worry I'll be gentle!" I said but she pushed me

"No! I think it will tear me into half. Look at the size of it. Do you really think it will fit in?" She said in horror. I almost laughed as thought about it. My goodness this woman will the death of me

"I promise it will fit! I'll be gentle!" I said as I try to calm her using my mouth and hands of course!

After that, I didn't give her time to protest. I fullfil my promise to her . I made love to her in a gentle way as possible since she's new to this. I need to take baby steps. Yeah baby step for her. What's important she's mine starting tonight. Well she's mine already when I first meet her. That's why I made such a scheme to have her.