Chapter thirty four - Marry me

Gabriel POV

" Marry me babe please?" I repeated again to her. I know I am pushing or forcing her but I can't help it. I love this girl too much. Just assurances it's enough for me now.

"Gabe as far as I know. In relationship we still need to strengthen and get to know each other as girlfriend and boyfriend first before we jump into marriage. I think your a bit forward now. Come on get off! I really need to pee!" She said to me but I still won't budge. I want assurances from her that she won't leave me.

"What if you will leave me? What if you decided to cut off the relationship? It's good when we are married you can't back out easily. In this kind of relationship you can back out so easily. I don't want it. I don't want you to leave me. I want all of your time with me. I want to have you for myself only, only mine alone!" I said to her I don't care I look like pathetic crazy boyfriend now to her.

"Are you aware that you sound obsessed now? I don't think it's love what you feel Gabriel. You n..!" I cut her off.

"I know I sound like obsesses. Yes! I am 100% sure. My love for you grows so big and it turns to obsession now! I can't help it " I said now I let go of tears that threatened in my eyes . Now I'm absolutely look pathetic.

"Oh no! Don't cry please! I'm sorry if I hurted you. Ok how about this. Can I think about it?" She told me trying to hold my gaze. She didn't blink staring at me.

"Can you just say you will marry me?" I convinced her more

"Urg! Is this your way of proposing? You need to propose in a proper way!" She said and it made me smile. I nodded at her.

"I promise I'll propose in a romantic way! So please say it!" I said making my heart beat so loud.

She put her hands on my head, pulling my head then tilt it side way to her mouth and my ears meet.

"I will give your answer that you want if you propose in romantic and proper way that this way! I promise I won't say no to you that time!" Making my eyes snap at her. She look at me in her shining eyes.

I hugged her tightly and captured her lips in a most sensual way as possible. She responded to my kiss and it gives me the courage to do more I turn the kiss into hungry one. She groan when I plunge my tongue inside her mouth, playfully sucking her. My hands began to do wonder in her body. It moves underneath her shirt and I groan when I feel her Lacey bra in my skin. I stopped kissing her lips and I turn my attention to her neck. She let out a sexy groan when I place a wet kiss on there. I started to suck and bite that area and I can feel she tighten her hold to me.

"Oh my poor virgin eyes!" We heard a voice at out back. And she pulled away from me quickly. I throw a glared to Candice who decided to come and disturb us in wrong time.

"Don't you knock?" I asked her while Abe sink in the bed hiding her self. I hold her still in my arms not t bothering or caring about Candice.

"I knocked few times before I come in ok? No wonder you both didn't notice since both of you busy eating each other face!" She glared at us.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Abe's parents called again and want her to come home!" She said " Abe are you alive?" She jokes making my girl turn into surface.

"I'll call my mom after breakfast!" She answered shortly. I know she's embarrass right now since I saw how red her cheeks. .

"Oh my friend is Soo cute! Don't worry I let you slide. The fact that I saw you making out with a guy in your bed want me to think that is a dream. I should go back to my room maybe I'm just dreaming!" She said and she exited the room. I let out a deep sigh I saw her retreating figure out of the sight.

"Babe come you wash first! Then I prepare breakfast for us!" I said to her and kiss the top of her head.

"Gabe I can still can't believe you can cook " she said while she giggled.

"Hmm want to continue it again?" I asked her making her eyes turn wide.

"Nope! I think I need to wash first. I can't believe I am making out to you without brushing my teeth" she huffed making me laughed. She stand up but before she could turn away I pulled her and make her sit on my lap. I didn't miss how she glared at me. But I just laughed at it

" I love you so much remember that!" I said and I kiss her lips though this time it's only a pick .

"Yeah I know idiot!" Then she try to stand up again.

"I'll hold into your promise ok? So brace yourself. I can't wait to make you my wife!" And she laughed at me looking at my expression. "What?", I asked her.

"Nothing!" She shake her head and I tickle her side making her giggled more. " What is it?" I push her. "Stop it... Stop it Gabe!" She giggled as I put her in bed again and tickle her. She raise her hands in surrender and I raise my brows at her. "So care to tell me what is it?" I asked her.

"Fine!" She surrender! "You just look good while you said it!" She said and I hold her again.

Goodness I just love to hold this woman so much. That my hands just wanted each inch of her body to touch.

"I love you so fucking much!" I said as I kiss her hard and she squeal.

"Gabe.......!!!!!"