Chapter forty one - My stalker

Abigail POV

I quickly put down my phone in the side table near my bed. After agreeing to do "it" tonight makes my heart jump. I feel anxious and nervous as hell. I don't know what hell happen to me when I blurted out to do it tonight. Stupid! What the hell happen to my head. I know I am in this dilemma.

Shoot! What am I going to where? We are still going to eat dinner after he comes home right? So no need to wear lingerie. Aww .. what the hell where did it came from? Lingerie! Do I meet to wear it? The sexy one? I heard most women wear them when the made love.

I mentally facepalm myself why did I suddenly agree and now I am in pure dilemma. What to do?

I should fix the food for dinner then my clothes to wear of course. Idiot I should not forget the food. Stupid of me.

I washed myself in the bathroom and glance at the mirror. Do I look ok now? What the hell in happening to me? Why did I suddenly feel conscious to myself? I wear spaghetti white crop top and black cotton short that stop in middle of my thighs. I think ok! Why would I feel nervous? This is my usual clothes I wear with him.

I went to the kitchen and decided to prepare food for dinner.

As I am too focused and all my attention is in the food I make. I didn't notice someone watching me intensively. I put all the food in the dining table and my eyes almost pope out and I almost scream because of shocked. I saw a man sitting in the stool of the kitchen.

"Who are you? How did you get in?" I asked him. But then I suddenly realized. I think he's familiar to me.

"If you are looking for Gabe his not here, his still in the office working" I said because I saw him in Gabe's office when I visit him and asked for the documents. I think he's name is Matthew.

"Hmm . I don't know if I should feel happy or mad that you didn't recognize me at all love!" He said and I look at him confused. His voice rang to my ears like it's piercing me.

He then stood up and walked closer to me making me step backwards. I suddenly feel nervous and began sweating hard. I gulp nervously as he comes closer to me. I tried not to panicked but I feel something is wrong. Something is clearly not right.

"I should be Happy knowing you don't remember me and I can come clean but then you forgot me love? And what decided to replace me with my jerk friend? Your really want to make angry love!" He said as he's step closer away from me.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked him feeling horrified now.

He step closer and he lean down to whispered in my ears.

"You still don't remember me? You jump into that cliff than to be with me? And what's worse your with Gabe? That fucking man whore!" He said as he whispered to me. And my eyes turn to horror.

And everything began to sink in place. He's the person who hurt me. Yes! I look at up to him and now all the vision in that memory of mine became clear it's him. No wonder he seem familiar to me.

"It's you!" I said as I cover my mouth for sudden realization. " How.. how??" I asked him.

"I been looking for you for how many months and you suddenly appeared in Gabe's office looking so sexy as always!" He said he look at me from head to toe.

"Well you always sexy even now!" He said as he licked his lips. I feel disgusted the way he looks at me. I wanted to vomit especially when I remember he kissed me back then.

Then realization hit me, I should think of way to scape. He keeps looking at my body especially my legs. I raised my legs to kick him in his balls again. Thank goodness it's still work. I hurriedly run to my room and locked the door.

He began banging the door and laughed sarcastically outside.

"Still the same love!" He said and he gang the door. I push cabinet to stable the door and I took the phone and dial Gabe's number.

"Babe I'm on wa..." I didn't let him finished

"Gabe hurry the stalker is here. I'm scared!x I said as I cry. Then I saw the door open and I went immediately to the bathroom. I locked it.

"Babe babe? You ok.? I will call the security to head there don't worry. I'm near babe!" He said and the door open before I could answer him.

"You bitch, you called him?" Matthew said and he pulled my hair and drag me outside

"Please let me go!" I said to him. "Your hurting me!" I added as I cry.

"I will going to hurt you more if you don't hurry!" He said and made me scared of him more. I can't stop myself from crying.

"No! No please!" I said as he drag me towards the living room. He wants to drag me to the front door but I pushed him hard as I can making him stumbled back.

He winced looking at me and slapped me and that moment my front door open and entering Gabe's who has worried look. When he saw me being slap his went wide but it became wider the sight of his friend.

"Matthew? What the..?" Gabe said as he come near both of us.

Then Matthew lunged at him taking him by surprise. The everything went fast and I saw two guys rambling in the floor busy fighting.

"Babe get out of here, look for help!" He said then turn his attention to Matthew who manage to throw a punch on him on his face. I saw him grabbing something in his side and when I saw what it was. I began to panicked. He aim the gun to Gabe but thankfully, Ben, Gabe's bodyguard walk in, with the gun on his hand. He pull the trigger and shoot Matthew on the spot.

After that my vision get blurry, all I can hear was the faint voice calling my name.

"Abe...Abe.. it's ok babe! Everything will be alright! Opened your eyes baby!" But then I darkness consumed me.