Chapter twenty - Face time

Gabriel POV

"Gabe can I close the phone now!" A sweet voice rang to the speaker of my phone. That made me laughed.

Let me explain.

While I am working here in my office. As idiotic boyfriend I told my Abe that we are going to have face time while I am working and she will keep her phone so I can check her from time to time.

And now she's complaining since she doesn't want to disturb me. When I am the one whose suggesting to do this.

"Nope! Keep it that way! I want to see you" I said as I glance at me when she crunch her nose while I am busy signing some important papers that need my signature on it.

"But your busy! I don't want to disturb you. Come on! Concentrate on your work !" She said while she huff.

"Babe your not disturbing me at all! This makes me happy knowing I can see you!" I said truthfully

"You and your stupid mouths!" She said while she's munching something.

"What are you eating?" I asked her.

"This?" She said while she show me the potato chips that she eat. " It's so yummy!" She chirp while she's lying on her stomach on her bed, her elbows supporting her.

"Yeah but don't eat to much!" I said to her that makes her smile to me. A sly kind of smile.

"But it's yummy!" She protested.

"Babe I think Ante Molly bake cookies and brownies that should be the one your munching!" I said to her.

"I swear Gabe your like my mother hen. You keep worrying and nagging me. Come on loosen up!" She said while I saw her she wiggle her two toes in the air that makes me smile.

I love it when she shows me her carefree self. I slowly getting to know her and I love every second of it. She's the most interesting, funny , sarcastic and beautiful girl I ever known.

"I am loosen up babe! I just don't like you to get sick!" I said then massage the side of head.

"You ok down there? Why are you massaging you head? Are you having headache?" She asked me and I can see she's worried that melted my heart.

"Nope I'm ok! If you want to make me ok. Just blow a kiss for me and everything will be fine!" I said joking but to my surprise she blow me a kiss.

"Aww thanks babe!" I said and catched her kiss into my hands and blow it in response making her giggled at me.

I just can't get enough of that giggled. When she's acting like that my heart flutter. Only she can makes me feel that way.

"Gabe can I come around anytime in your office? You know it's boring here!" She said and that makes me happy.

My girl is visiting me in my office. What a sight to be hold then .

"You can come by anytime you want babe! Just asked my driver!" I said to her.

Actually I give her bodyguard/ driver even though she's not the type of person who loves to go out but I can't risk it.

"Ok ok!" She said as she clapped her hands excitedly.

"Does Gabriella works in the company?" She asked me.

"Yes baby! She's in the designing team!" I answered.

"Really? Yes I am going to have time with her too!" She said as she beam happily to me.

"Here I thought you want to visit your tired boyfriend and then you just want my sister company?" I said while I pouted at her.

"Oh no! Silly! Of course not! I just want to check on her." She said as she giggled

"By the way Gabe drop something for you here! I will give this to you when I comeback home!" I said and that makes me happy. Yes home with her.

"What's that?" She asked while eyeing the box in curiosity.

"I don't know she said it's a gift from her and mom! I'm shocked my girlfriend gotten a surprise from my sister and Mom while me zero? Hahahah... I should feel jealous right now!" I said while holding my chest dramatically.

"Gabe it's not like that!" She laughed at me

"Want to come by again in my parents house? Love to visit again?" I asked her and her eyes shining brightly.

"Yes yes I want to!" She said while she nodded vigorously

"You really like it there huh?" I said while still have some pack of papers here in my table. Good thing I have my baby to keep me company into this boring and tiring work.

"Yup! Your mom and dad is so sweet. Ella is so sweet too. She's like my sister! And the way she keeps teasing you is hilarious so yeah I love it there!" I said and I thank God she love my family because my family loves her too.

"Babe they loves you too. My mom a d dad never stop pestering me when will I decided to come by again! I swear they are this annoying before but now they're more annoying. My dad likes you because your simple and you can make my mom smiled!" I said to her and she smiled.

"Natalie is sweet to me. She said she wanted to have many daughters. Hahahah..  she said when I come over again she want to style my hair!" She laughed

"Yup! Mom likes long hair but she never bless one. She loves to have have long black hair but she and my sister gifted with brunette!" Silly of my mom

"Hahahah.. yup! And she said she recently bought some beauty mask. She wants me to try it on!" She fit into giggled.

A ring on my telephone disturb our conversation.

"Excuse sweetheart ok. I will answer the phone for a moment!" I said then I answered the phone but still the camera is on roll for us.

"Sir your friends are here outside! They want to come inside. Is it ok?" My secretary said from the other side.

"Yes I will unlock my door!" I said to her then I hang on the phone .

I turn back my attention to my baby. I still want to continue to Talk to her but I don't want her to meet my friends yet. They're so loud and always talked about their nights with their woman.

"Babe I need to hang on. They're some people want to come inside and talk to me. I will call you back ok!" I told her.

"Oh that's ok? I will just wait her while I'm scrolling on Netflix!" She said.

"I love you!" I said and she said

"Me too!" Then she hang up and that surprised me. Wow!