Chapter thirty one - Jerk

Abigail POV

I want to scream and kick the guy whose driving my car uninvited at all. Imagine he stole my key right in my hand then just hop in the driver seat like nothing happened? This guy is absolutely jerk.

"Gabe how did you know my apartment?" I asked him though I know it's pretty obvious why. I know he have his men looking for me.

"Babe I know you! Before I do the scheme I researched about you" he answered to me like it's nothing

"Are you my stalker?" I asked him

"Babe if you call it stalker. Yes definitely I am but I am not the one who hurted you. I am just hopelessly, insanely crazy head over heels in love with you that's the fact! But I can never hurt you in a way that can trumatize you!" He answered me then hop out the car. He even carry my bag without me asking him

"Gabe that's enough here. I don't think it need for you to accompany till my apartment!" I said trying to steal my bag in his hold.

"Yeah! But I still insist! Anyway I texted Molly to get something and deliver it here!" He said and I raised my brows at him

"Why? She's not working anymore with me?" I asked him.

"It's ok she's still working both of us!" He told me as walked through my apartment.

I opened the door and he again enter without bothering asking my permission at all. I sigh as I watch him makes himself comfortable in my sofa. I closed the door and lock it.

"What? " I asked him while I stand in front of him.

"I'm hungry!" He said looks up to me up and down.

"Stop doing that! It's not creepy!" I said

" What?" He asked innocently at me still looking at my legs.

"Stop staring!" I answered then I went to my room. I decided to change since this guy never get embarrass even if you caught him staring. I went to shower and wash myself. 

"Oh my God! Abe where are you?" Candice said in a very stunned voice

"What?" When I went out from the bathroom

"Did you see him?" She said whispering me.

"See who?" I asked confused

"Your boyfriend!" In duh tone.

"Oh him! He ditch his office work and comes with me here!" I said to her while I wipe my dump hair using my towel.

"Did you two bang?" Huh? What bang is she talking about? I asked myself

" What bang?" I asked her

" Huh? You didn't know? Sex!duh!" She rolled her eyes to me.

We walked outside my room and my eyes went wide when I saw Gabe doing something on the kitchen while his shirtless and with his boxer only. What's this guy doing?

"What are you doing?" I asked him

"Oh babe! Molly stop for a moment then she bring this ingredients! I cook dinner for us!" He said and I am shocked again. When did this guy know how to cook? He can't cook to save his own life.

"Are you sure what you are doing?" I asked him

"Of course babe! Come let me kiss you! You look so fresh. Come to daddy!" He said while opening his arms to me and I shake my head rolling my eyes at him. He pouted in return then turn his attention to cooking again.

"Woah... Daddy? Hahahah.. that's so sexy!" Candice whispered in the side of me and I don't even understand what they both talking about.

"Gabe when can. I have the files?" I said while I went to the kitchen and look for what he's cooking.

"Gotcha!" I almost scream when he suddenly hugged me and kiss my neck. I smack his shoulder but he didn't budge at all.

"When Gabe?" I asked trying to pry off his arms at me.

"Sweet!" Candice tease us.

"Shout up Candice!" I said to her.

"Did you remember everything now babe?" He suddenly asked while his arms still holding me.

"Slightly! Why?"

"Just confused why you need the file!" He answered

"I just want to know where did you saw me! Did you find something strange at that time?" I asked him.

"It's night time and then you just suddenly fall out of the blue. I think you came from the cliff above the road. Because I swear I never saw you in the road walking!" He answered me which makes me think. I nodded my head trying to remember everything.

Then it hit me again. Yes his right! I fall from the cliff! I jump because I try to escape from that guy whose trailing on me.

"You ok my baby?" He asked looking worried at me

"Hmm just remembered something! Can you please let go!" I said to him pointing at his arms.

"Nah I'm good!" He said

"Your cooking . At this rate it will surely burn! So you better let go of me!" I reminded him then sigh.

"Fine!" But before giving me a kiss in my lips this time and slap his shoulder.

"Jerk!" I mouthed to him

"You love this jerk remember!" He tease me while his cooking.

"Yeah right!" I said in sarcastic voice. I went to Candice whose busy giggling looking to us.

"You know what! If other guy do that to you. You will immediately turn three sixty degree and avoid at all cost. But him, your natural huh?" She said and she laughed.

"Shout up Candice!" I scowl at her

Gabe and Candice definitely a spoon of Satan. They can makes me go crazy in their crazy ideas.

"Babe dinner is ready!" Gabe called. Candice and I look at each other. She laughed at the sight of Gabe whose wearing apron shirtless and a boxer.

"You have such sexy cook Abe!" She giggled while pointing at him

I swatted her hands so that Gabe won't see her pointing at him.

"What?" Gabe asked us.

"Oh Abe said you are so sexy wearing only that!" She said and I face palm myself. This girl and her mouth.

"I did not say that!" I said aware how my cheeks turn red as of now.

"Babe your bad liar!" I didn't notice Gabe is in my side and he hold me in his side. " If you find this sexy I can always be your cook!" He whispered to me and I rolled my eyes pushing him away from me.