Chapter forty two - don't take it back

Gabriel POV

I hurriedly run Abe to the nearest hospital. I took her there and then the door said she's ok, she just stressed and exhausted. Thank goodness! I thought something bad happened to her when I was gone. The moment sink in to me. The one and only stalker of Abe is no other than my fried of mine Matthew.

I could not believed him doing something like this. He is very quite person full of mystery but something like this? How could he? How could he forcefully taken a girl who doesn't like her.

I went inside Abe's room and I went immediately on her side taking her hands even though she's still sleeping. I feel the need to kiss her on cheeks. I love this girl so much and I don't know what will I do to myself if I didn't arrived on the right time. Witnessing him slapping her , it made my blood it. I saw the handprint of his hand on her cheeks and I clinch my fist.

Even if he is my friend I will never forgive him from hurting my Abe. Thank goodness, Ben walked in just right on time or else I will be cold feet right now. I shake my head and began to think I should call Candice and my parents about it.

After calling them Candice can't stop herself cry, she hung up and said to come. My family on the other hand was so worried at the two us. My mom said they will visit tomorrow. I didn't called her parents since I know Abe won't like the idea.

Then a door to her room opened and revealed Candice and her worried look. She saw me sitting in the side of Abe. Then Abe stirred on her sleep and began to open her eyes. When she open he eyes, she roamed her eyes on the surrounding and stop when she saw both of us Candice and me on her side. She smiled when she look at us. I hugged and kissed her as I pulled back .

"You ok babe?" I asked her

"I am thank you for saving me back there!" She said to me

"That fucker how the hell he happened to be one of Gabe's friends? Did you know about this?" Candice said and I look at her Surprised

"No! He's this very mystery and quite guy out the four of us. But I didn't know his kind of like this. I don't even know he like Abe. Which mean he known her first than me!" I answered her.

"Thank goodness you there! Abe you made me worried again!" Candice on the side of her hugging her.

"At least he's not going to stalked to me anymore and can do something to me again. He's already dead right Gabe?" Abe asked me and I nodded.

"Yes! No need to worry anymore" I said to her and kiss her forehead.

"I really need to find my own boyfriend. I been third Wheeling always to the two of you!" Candice rolled her eyes at us.

"I think there is no need for me to be here Gabe! I should be better at home!" Abe said and I shake my head.

"Nope! The doctor need to run down few examination for you! And also I want to say this to you!"

"What? " She asked me.

"I want you to come and live with me again in my house. My house have more security!" I told her and make her rolled her eyes to me. This woman!

"No! I don't want it anyway his gone already. I am safe now!" She answered me.

"But what if ,...?" I couldn't bring myself to say this .

"What?" She asked me.

"I mean what if someone do this again to you?" I asked her not wanting to say this to her

"Nope! The only stalker I have that very this obsessive was Matthew. He knows everything especially when was my schedule shoot!" She told me and wouldn't wonder why. He came from rich family but not as rich as my family. He also expert in hacking.

"Matthew was a good friend and also his not a play boy like the three of us. I don't saw him leaving with a girl in a party or in the club. He's really has deep mind" I said to her and she winced at me

"You ok?" I asked her and Candice glared at me.

"What?" I asked them innocently

"My goodness, you just revealed how man whore you are and what do you expect us to react?" Candice hissed at me and I look to Abe

"Oh no babe that was before. I'm a change man!" I said to her as I cupped her hands and kissed it.

"I don't why but I should be happy or be sad that Matthew interrupted our deal tonight. But hearing this, I should definitely rethink the deal!" She said and my eyes turns to horror.

"Oh no babe you said no tapping out!" I reminded her

"Nope! I will rethink of my decision!"

"What's going on here?" Candice eyed us in confusion.

Both of us didn't uttered a word and she glared to us.

"She made a promise to me and tonight she will make me do all the way!" I said to her and he eyes went wide

"Oh my God! You made a pry to this guy and decided to him your v-card? Wahahaha and got interrupted by the stalker? Hahaha.. poor Gabe and now your having second thoughts about it after he said it?" Candice laughing at us.

"Babe you can't back out please? I been waiting for this for so long!" I plead to her but she just shrugged at me

"Babe please..   no tapping out. Can we just marry now? " I blurted out of the sudden making Candice to laugh more at me.

"That's the price of being a man whore huh?" She said to me playfully

Nope! I won't accept this! I will certainly convince Abe not to take back her words.