Chapter twenty three - Shocking News

Gabriel POV

I decided to take a day off today since last night stresses me. And I want to have time with my girl since I left her all by herself last night and I felt bad about it. It's not that I'm afraid my friends know her, it's just I'm afraid that they might knew who she really is. And I don't want that to happen. It will break my heart

Right now we are sprawling on the sofa of our living room. She's busy selecting on what movies to watch. While she's debating which good movies to watch she pouted her lips making her looks so cute. The way she  pouted then blinking her eyes likes she's thinking it's so cute that I can't help myself to take my phone and captured the moment. She didn't even noticed it.

"Ding!" "Ding!" The sound of the door at the same time Molly called me in the kitchen. I think she wanted me to carry something. I asked her to bake Abe's favorite chocolate chips brownies. I don't why this girl and brownies can't be separated. She loves munching it. I can't even help but to wonder where did she put all the days and carbohydrates since she's still fit and sexy. Amazing!

"Babe can you open the door? Maybe it's the take out that I ordered! I will go to Molly, she's calling me for help!" I said to her and she nodded.

Then I went to the kitchen, expectedly it's the brownies that I asked her to bake. She smiled at me in a teasing way. I went to the living with a plate of brownies in my hand.

"Babe the brownies are now ready!" I said to Abe.

I look for Abe whose busy staring at something. She didn't even bother to move nor glance at me. I think something is wrong. I walk next to her then she left her gaze to the one she's staring and look up to me. I saw tears in her eyes and my heart torn into pieces.

"Babe what happened? Who made you cry?" I asked her as I hold her wrist my she slap my hand. I look at her confuse why?

"I hate you!" She spattered and I saw hatred in her eyes for me. She throw something on me and I look at it.

My expression turn into horror when I saw what she's looking awhile ago. It's a pictures of me last night in Daniel's birthday party. Lots of pictures where I laughed together with my friends and their some women besides us. At the last picture is me leaving the venue but with a girl kissing me .

I look at her at my horrified expression. I try to grab her arms but she swatted it away.

"Babe let me explain, it's not what you think it is! I swear please!" I said I swear my heart breaks into million pieces right now. Seeing her crying because of my stupidity makes me want to grab gun and aim it to my stupid head.

"I may lost my memory but I definitely knows what's the meaning of it. You don't just cheat on me but you lied! I want to go back to my original place, please. I think I don't want to stay in one place with you!" She said and she turn away making me want to die now. Her words sunk into my heart and it's hurt, really hurt.

Before she can disappear from my sight I hold her. I hugged her so tight even she keep fighting to get away from me.

"Babe please, I'm sorry! I will never do it again. I promise! I will never lie to you ever again. Please take back your words. Don't leave me baby! Please I am going to die without you!" I said while I still hugged her, she pushed me hard making me stumbled backwards. Before she can turn away I hold her knees while I am begging on my knees for her.

"Please don't leave me. Please! Please! Let me make up to you. Just beat me instead. Hate me, hurt me physically but please don't leave me. Don't please I'm begging you!" I said kneeling on my knees.

"Just leave me alone!" She said softly and she walked away and went to her room.

Thank goodness she didn't lock her room. I went inside but I didn't see her in the bed. The water running in the shower indicating she's there.

I decided to wait for her till she come out from the bathroom. Exactly fifteen minutes the bathroom door open and she step out. She saw me in her bed and she look at me annoyed.

"If you want me to talk to you. Give me the address of my own place. If you really love me. Just give me space. I don't think we can stay together knowing you don't even have slight conscience. How could you lie something like that?" She said in a soft voice.

I really admire her cause she never yell at me nor throwing things like most women do.

I look at her defeated and I think I am being unfair to her. Anyway I just transfer her from my other apartment. I still have access in there. I still can visit her.

"If that's what you want ok! But remember I love you so much. If you decide to talk about it. I am just here waiting for you! I love you babe. I really do. I'm sorry I messed up! I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!" I said then I decided to give her space.

I called my assistant and told him to prepare my apartment. I sigh deeply thinking how will I fix the mess I created.

That night, sleep never visit me. The amount of sadness in my heart is too heavy that I want to die. I should have not attended that party. If I had known this will happen I will never go there. But as idiot as I am, I hurt the person that I promise to protect and love.