Chapter six - Falling angel

Gabriel POV

After the one week long family trip we went home and me being an workaholic person immediately went to my work. My secretary told me that Mr. Francis Mercado invites me to his mansion. Turn out his mansion located at the hills. What a long ride I had.

After sealing the deal, I bid goodbye and I hoop to my car. I began driving since I don't want to be stranded in this place where all you can see are tree's. I reached for my phone and as I my attention in front me. Suddenly I feel a thud at the hood of car.

"What the fuck? Did I hit something?" I asked myself then I went outside to check.

A girl lying on the ground with a lots of bruises and her dress full of dirt. I began to walk closer to her and caress her hair so I can see her face. My eyes almost out since it's my first time to see such a beautiful woman. Even though she's cover with dirt all over and bruises but her beauty never fade.

I grab her making her stirred. She opened her eyes and boy! I swear she have the most beautiful eyes I ever seen. She clutched into my shirt. I didn't bother to yank thought. She can grab me anytime if she want, I wouldn't mind. Kidding aside I push the strand of her hair making her flinched.

"Help me!" She whispered to me and she fainted. That I began to panicked. I immediately spoon her and carry her inside my car. Once I started driving my car towards the nearest hospital nearby, I took a glance from time to time on the beauty that lying in the back of my car.

Who is she?

Why did she fall out of nowhere?

Why am I feeling this way? When I look at her in her eyes?

Thankfully it only took twenty minutes for me to land in the hospital. I immediately asked for assistance and demand them to assist her in fastly.

I took one last glance of the girl before she went inside the emergency room.

After a couple of hours waiting outside. The doctor came out and he look at me.

"So?" I said as I stand up then he signal me to follow me in his office.

"What?" I asked him again

"May I know what your relation to the patient Sir?" He asked me

"I'm Gabriel Hudson! I'm her boyfriend!" I answered him. I know it's a lie but I don't know how to explain to them about the situation.

"Mr. Hudson, can I speak to her family? I really need to tell them something very important!" He said while he look at me.

"Fine! I don't knew about her. She just fell in the cliff then bang in my car. I thought she died, thankfully she's not that's why I decided to send her here!" I answered him all honesty.

"This is going to be problem! Mr. Hudson the girl is in very delicate situation. You said that fell right? Because of that she hit her head very hard and that's makes her lose her memories. I don't knew about the other effect because of the accident but once she regain her consciousness then that's how we can confirm! That's why I need her family to be here!" He said to me while looking deep in me.

"I'm going to take care of it. As of now do your job as a doctor, I will pay you as much as you want. Understood? I'll take care of this!" I said since right now I really badly want to see that girl again.

"Can I see her?" I asked him

"Yes we already transfer her to private room!" He said

"No! Give her the best room you have here. I want the best care she can have.! I will going to transfer money in your cashier now!" I said then walked to where the cashier department location.

********************************

Three days later...

I am currently looking at the woman whose lying the hospital bed still unconscious. I don't know why but I am captivated by her beauty just as the moment she land herself in front of me. Their something on her that I feel something different especially right now.

She's looking so beautiful like a falling angel sleeping peacefully. Her strands of her hair cascading on the pillow. She has this long black shiny hair that I surely want to run my fingers with if given a chance. She has small cute face, nice pair of eyebrows, a blushy cheeky cheeks and plumb lips that I am dying to kiss. Even though she's only lying simply there she's so beautiful.

"Dug!" What? My beat of my heart started this way. Yes it's started when I saw her lying lifeless in front of my car. I swear I thought I have some serious heart disease but deep down I know what's it is. Though it's my first time to feel this I know this feeling cause I don't feel this to anyone.

I let out a deep sigh and trying to calm my beating of my heart. Holding into my chest I look at the beauty once again rested in front me. Then I took the chair beside her bed and sit on it. I began to massage my head and close my eyes for a moment.

Is this really it?

Why do I feel different to her?

Is this love?

I don't why but I have a feeling that I might stick to this for as long as my heart beat for her this way and I intend to make her feel this way too.

I just hope she doesn't have any special someone. Since I didn't had single clue who she is.

Who are you? That's the last word I said before I drift to Dreamland.