Chapter twenty two - Out

Abigail POV

I am currently browsing in my phone since I am alone in the house. Gabe whose out right now and he said he will be back until midnight. Glancing at the wall clock it's still three hours more to reach midnight.

Boring!

But the bright side is that he keeps texting me and I eagerly reply back. He said they're some kind of emergency meeting for the board. Which is quite mystery . At night till midnight? I don't want to voice out my thoughts since I don't want him to tell I'm kind of overly stepping the boundaries.

Then my phone rang and I almost jump for a sudden sound.

"Hey sissy!" Oh I know that voice.

"Ella!" I shouted I never been so greatful she called me since it's boring as hell right now.

"Open the door missy. I'm in your doorstep. !" She announced

"Wow really?" I said then I climbed out from the bed and I went immediately to the door and open it for her. We hugged together then we laughed

"Thank God your here. It's really boring. Gabe left for important meeting he said!" Then she look at me smiling

"Your really good! That moron is so lucky to have you!" She said and I just shrugged

"So what are we going to do both?" I said to her.

"He especially instructed me not to make you stress or whatsoever. So he said he left his wallet in the side table of his bed. Let's get it!" She said excitedly went to Gabe room. Me in the other is confuse.

"What are we going to do with his wallet?" I said in confusion

"Duh.. were going to spend it!" Hahaha and she laughed evilly

"I don't think it's right! It's his money!" I answered her

"Come on even when if we spend all of his money in the pocket, theirs no way he will go bankrupt! Don't worry about that! And knowing my bro, he will gladly let you spend all his money!" She said and I just shrugged at her.

"Come come! Let's open your laptop now. And let's go to online shopping. Hehehe... I'm so excited!" She said then she hop in Gabe's bed. She took out his laptop and open. It's amazing how she knows the password.

"So which one do you like? Pick anything you want? It's unlimited!" She giggled and wiggle the card in front of me.

I eyed on the site she's shop in. My eyes almost pope out when I saw the price tag.

"I think I have enough things. I don't need to add it!" I said as I declined her offer.

"Come on! It's ok... When it comes to you my dear brother is Soo modest! If he can give you the world, he will definitely!" She said then doing some flying kiss Stand.

"Hahaha... Your exaggerating things, Ella!" I said as I laugh at her silly mind. Thier is no Gabe will do that kind of thing for me. I mean it's his money.

"Are you blind?" She asked me. I just shrugged to her. Then she began scrolling again in the screen.

"This is good!" When she eyed interesting clothes. "Oh this will be good on you. Look at this lingerie, my brother will 💯 % like it for sure!" She said then began tapping again.

For almost two hours, I just watched her doing that. While me watching her I am seeing a movie. She's has this crazy expression when she's interested into something, so yeah I just let her be.

*******************

Gabriel POV

I watched as friends busily flirting with lots of women in the party. This is the usual thing happened of the before I meet my Abe. She made me feel different. She makes me feel to be someone I am not. Looking at Daniel and Damien whose have two girls each of their arms. I pictured myself in them. I grimaced just the thought of it. I would never cheat on my Abe. That would be the last thing I would do.

Matthew is busy drinking sitting beside me. Whose looking at me. I just take a notice this recently.

"What?" I asked him

"Hmm your not going to pick some girls to play?" He asks me as he point those girls busy displaying thier body on us.

I watched as the girl try to pull off her tube top making her boobs fall out. I didn't miss how Damien and Daniel look how the boobs bounds back at front as she away it. Goodness woman!

"Nah! I am not in the mood! I better be home!" As I stand up and look at my Rolex watch. It shows it almost midnight already. I don't want to be late . I mean super late since I told Abe I will be home before midnight. Good thing my girl is pure and innocent she just shrugged about it. I know it's wrong of me to lie to her and I can't help but to feel guilty about it.

I head out after I said goodbye to my friends. They are all reluctant to let me go they said the party just started but I am not really in the mood. I mean I am not for those girls. If it's Abe whose flirting on me I will gladly take all the advances, I wouldn't mind at all.

Just before I can hop in my car. I girl whose name I didn't remember at all suddenly jump on me. Out of surprised I held her in my arms. Maybe she thought it's a good sign. She kissed me in my lips, giving me a sensual kiss but I automatically pull off.

"What the fuck!" I cursed as I watched her stumble as I pushed her

"Baby.. come on let's have some fun??" She said as she batted her fake eyelashes to me. Which I didn't find attractive at all.

"No! " I said as I walked passed her.

"Baby don't be like that!" She said as she latch her arms in mine. And I sway it quickly because it makes me feel nauseous at all.

"I told you many times in the party that I am interested in whatever thing in your mind. And I don't want to be with you. Got it?" I said to her . I know it's a bit harsh but she can't get it. I swear I been avoiding her all throughout the entire time of the party but she can't seem to get. Instead she keeps coming back.

I didn't waste my time and went for my car and hop in inside the driver seat. I turn the engine on and run as fast as I can so I can come home with my girl whose waiting for me. I hope Gabriella didn't do something stupid since I left my girl on her. I told her to accompany her while I am gone. I don't want her to be lonely.