Chapter thirty three - Magic Word

Third POV

I keep staring at her picture looking at her likes she's with me. How did I miss up ? She's right here in my arms but I let it slide. I need to think another plan to get her back. I won't let anyone steal her from me. I saw her first and she's mine.

Of all places she's hiding under the shelter of Gabriel. Faith is really playing us huh? I remembered when Damien asked the both us what kind of woman we like. We had the same answer and that's because he's into her too? No way I let that happen!

Whether he is a friend of mine or not I won't let him have Abe. She's the queen of my world and I won't let other steal her even he is a friend of mine.

I clinch my fist remembering when Gabe hold her in his arms. He hold her like he owns her. My blood boiled as I watch them. So Gabe is the one who save her that day? When she fall from that cliff.

Soon I will get her. I'll makes sure this time she will be mine.

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Abigail POV

I groan as I felt something heavy over me. I open my eyes I saw a muscular hands wrapped around me. His legs perfectly entangled in mine while he lay his head in my shoulder. I tried to shake his holds from me but instead it keeps tighten. Groaning, I had no choice but to wake him up.

"Gabe!" I said but his eyes still closed. I shake his arms making him stirred and blink few times to wake up. I didn't miss how he smile when he saw me beneath him.

"Babe Good morning!" He said leaning down his head to kiss my lips. I groan and push him.

"Morning breath!" I glared at him

"That's ok you smell amazing to me!" He said and lean down again. I look at him stunned. Can this be serious?

"What amazing are you talking about you idiot. Wake up now so I can brush and clean. I pushed him again but he didn't seem to listen instead he flipped over making him hovering me. My eyes went horror when I saw how promising look our position was.

"Gabe what are you doing?" I hissed trying to break free from his hold.

"Come on can I have my morning cuddle babe!" He said, leaning his head towards me slowly. Just when his inches away from my lips.

"I am really going to kick your balls. I swear!" Then that moment he laughed out loud making it booms into my whole room.

"Babe, leave poor balls, we need to make sure it's perfect condition so we can produce babies in the future!" He said to me while he put his elbow both side for support making his face inches away from mine.

"No babies in the future! I am not marrying you!" I scowled at him.

"Woah wrong choice of words you got there babe!" He said wiggling his one finger in front of my face.

"Wrong choice?" I asked him confused since I don't know what he means.

"Hmm!" He nodded. He tilted his head looking at me clearly amused by our position.

"Can you just please move aside. I need to pee!" I said to him gesturing his bulk body.

" Say the magic word first!" He said still didn't move an inch away from me.

"Gabe, seriously don't act childish now. I am about to pee!" I glared at him

"Say the magic word first. I don't care if you pee there!" He said in a challenging voice.

"Are you out of your mind?" I spat at him, narrowing my eyes at him because I am getting mad at this rate.

"Hmm..!" Tracing his finger to my cheeks down to my neck making my eyes turn wide. This guy really insane. "When it comes to you, all my rational thought throws in Bay. I can't help it you made me this!" He said and when I just my eyes turn wide awhile ago. I don't know how to describe it now.

"The fuck is wrong with you!" I half shouted him now because I am not really in the mood to argue Early in the morning.

"I will only let you go unless you promise me that your going to marry me!" He stated like it's not a big deal.

"Why would I marry you?" I asked him looking at him horrified

"Because I love you so damn much! And I can't live without you. Please marry me. I promise I will learn how to cook and bake more. I will give you anything, if you want the moon I will make way to get for you. It's just how pathetic, crazy, insanely, stupid and stupid in love with you!" He said to me.

"Really? Don't you think it's enough reason to marry someone? Look I don't care if you love me that much. But as I said I have too plate in my head right now. I don't even know why I stomach the idea of you and me in relationship but marriage is a lifetime commitments I won't waste our time, energy and money for that. You will end up getting bored and leave so no!" I said to him making him face go horror.

"Oh no! I won't get tired or bored with you. Please? Please? If you won't say I won't let you go here!" He half pouted and half of his face looking his about to cry.

"Why are so insisting getting married? We didn't even know each other too well! Your a stranger to me before the accident happened. Let alone getting married to you is really impossible Gabe! Why don't you ask one of your girlfriend I bet they will happily grab the idea!" I told him. I don't know why but I saw how his looks turn into sadden and his eyes glimming in tears . I'm shocked , stunned confused is he really that serious? Seriously,

"Babe just assurances please, I won't ask you to marry you right away. But I just need you to assure me that you will marry me. Please, please...!" He looks pleading now and I can't help but to melt.

"You know what why don't you get off of me and lay down. You must still be sleepy. I will cook breakfast for us and I will wake you up if it's ready! Now please let me go?" I said to him trying to divert the conversation since I don't like the way it goes.