Chapter seventeen - He's Worried

Abigail POV

I don't know what happened but something flashed in my mind. Maybe it's about my lost memory. I definitely saw something but I am not sure about it. Gabe whose in my side getting so work out all the sudden.

"I'm ok put me down please!" I plead to him since he's carrying me all the way from the pool to upstairs.

"I'm good babe! It's ok, just lay your head on my shoulder!" He said then he open the door to his room then put me down gently in the bed.

He grab some clothes in his closet and hand it to me. I look at it and it's an oversized hoodie and a sweatpants.

"You change into this while I go out to get you something warm. Do you want warm milk babe?" He asked me gently and I looked at him. Their something on his eyes that I can't picture what.

"You ok?" I asked him instead.

"Babe I am ok! I am the one should be worrying about you. You want milk?" He asked me again.

"Nope just water!" I said smiling. Then he kiss my cheeks and went outside.

I change into the clothes he give me though it's a bit big size for my body but I think it's good, it's comfortable. The door open and Gabe walk in with water in his hand and some cookies.

He look at me from head to foot after he put the water and tray of cookies in the side table.

"Am I look weird!" I said while I point on my clothes that I'm wearing

He shakes his head and smile.

"Nope on the contrary it looks good on you. Your so sexy wearing my old clothes!" He said while still staring at me

I sit down at side of the bed and drink the water he give me.

"Eat the cookies, you might hungry that's why you get dizzy all of the sudden!" He said and began feeding me.

"I'm not I swear I'm full!" I said honestly but still munching the cookies that he feed me.

"Hmm.. after this you take some sleep ok?" He said but I shake my head.

"I made a promise to your mom that I will help her preparing the dinner. And I'm not sleepy at all!" As I shake my head again and again.

Then his head stop me from shaking

"Don't do that your going to hurt your head. Nope no need to help. We have a lot of helpers to do that! You can just rest and relax here. I will be the one to help instead!" He said while he prepare the duvet. "Come get inside the blanket and lay down so you can take a rest!" He said and I plop on the bed. It's very comfortable and warm.

"Why don't you lay down? It's creepy when your staring at me like that while I'm sleeping here!" I said then patted the area next to me.

He then get inside and lay down next to me. He scoop me in his arms and cuddle me me in his chest. He gently run down his hand in my hair making me sleepy. I can feel him kissing the tip of my head while he breath in and out. I close my eyes and took my afternoon nap.

I snap my eyes when I heard something. I blinked then run my eyes as I get up from my sleep. I noticed the sound came from downstairs. I followed it and I can't help but to listen to the conversation.

"What did you do to her? I asked you? Didn't I tell you not to exhaust her or stress her at all?" Gabe voice whose yelling.

"Son! It's nothing like that they are just playing in the pool!" That's the voice of his mom

"Mom why did you just let them play in there? You know her condition!" Yelling ng again

"We didn't do anything wrong. I swear!" Gabriella voice this time.

"I don't care what you say. She will never get dizzy all the sudden if you don't pressure her or exhaust her. Maybe it's wrong that i....!"

I don't want to hear what his going to say after that. I walked in front of them and their eyes all go wide .

"Babe what are you doing here? I told you to sleep!" Gabe said but I am not in the mood for that.

"Gabe what are you saying to your family? Why are you blaming them? They didn't do anything!" I said angrily to him

"Babe! It's their fault they knew your condition but they still make you do it!" He said trying to hold me but I seat his hand.

"Don't you dare! They are not at fault. I swear. Why are you so work out for this . I just got dizzy nothing serious happen to me why are blaming them, just blame me instead!" I said I keep my tears to fall down.

"Fine! Please don't be upset. Come let's go back to the room!" He said then try to hold me again.

"No! You said it's a mistake to come here right then lets go home. But I want to be at my own home not yours!" That makes his eyes went horrified.

"Babe don't be like this!" He said pleading but I walked into the front door. But his fast and block the door.

"I'm sorry please.. don't do this! I am just worry what happened to you. I just don't want you to get stress and exhausted!" He said but I'm still very mad and upset to him.

"Honey please listen to my son. I think we both at fault at that. We force you to go to swim with us. I'm sorry about that honey!" She said to me and I can't help but to cry they didn't do anything wrong.

"No it's not, you didn't force I'm glad you invited me. I never been so happy today thank you!" I said to her and turn my attention to the man in front of me.

"Out!" I said to him

He just shake his head and try to hold my hand. I glared at him making him stop.

"Babe I'm sorry please forgive me!" He said.