Chapter twenty eight - Candice

Abigail POV

After we went to that sweet Wonderland's place. I swear it's has many delicious sweet treats in there that you could ever imagine. I almost puzzle which one to select but Gabe being Gabe he just said to take it all . It's not that I don't like it but it's too much spending right? But you knows why he said?

"That's ok! I won't go bankrupt just by this amount only babe!" He said and I proceed selecting few more treats.

This guy and his money! I am happily munching the sweets in inside his car while he was driving back to my apartment. I know he's been very generous of me because he just wanted me to forget what I saw on my memories.

Whose that guy? Why does he acted like that to me? He's like a beast looking at me and I'm scared as hell. I can't seem to figure who he is cause his face is blurred.

"Babe...babe...!" Gabe called me making me pull out from my thoughts. He hold my hand and looks at me worried while stealing glancing since he's still driving.

"I'm ok I just on own world. Sorry.. this so delicious!" I said trying to convey what's running in my thoughts and try to lift my tone a little bit so he won't notice.

We arrive at the lobby of my apartment and then someone caught in my eyes. Something fell into familiar sight before me. I think she feel exactly the same cause she looks the way to me too.

"Abe...! It's that you??" I familiar called me and I mentally asking myself when and where did I known that voice?

I didn't notice she's already close to me and Gabe shielded me from her.

"Hey who are you? How did you know Abe?" He asked her while the girl looks at him shocked and stunned.

"Abe is this guy with you? My goodness I been looking for you anywhere!" She said and try to pass Gabe but he didn't budge and swatted her.

"Get away from her!" He said.

"Hello I am Abe best friend and her manager. Why would I get away from her?" She resorted back and glared at him

"You know me? Your seem familiar to me" I said to her but face mask with confusion and the same time relief that I have someone who knows who I am.

"I just said that I am your best friend and manager. I been with you since diaper days. Your family is worried sick looking for you..." After that word I didn't heard anything. I look to Gabe this time, confuse! He said I don't have family.

"You ok? You look pale.. let's go to your place and we can talk. Did you just forget me?" She continue her rant.

And I shake my head it's spinning again. My breath become heavy and I close my eyes since I got dizzy.

"Gabe who am I?" I asked him

The moment he looks up to me. I saw guilt and defeated expression of him. The same time when I learn about his lies to me.

"Babe... Come let's go, you need to rest!" He said then try to hold me but I avoid him.

"Babe? As in babe?" The girl said in surprised

"Can you just shout up? She's suffer from amnesia can't you see? Your stressing her!" He outburst to the girl.

" Woah... Ok ok! I'm sorry! You ok Abe? Where did she stay right now? She need her hot chocolate drink. It's effective for her panic attack or even sweet food as long it's sweet. This girl have sweet tooth" she said making me wonder how did she knew me so much.

Gabe hold me and guide me to my apartment. We all went inside and I can't help to look at the girl expression when she get inside. I am sitting in the sofa and Gabe asked Molly to bring chocolate drink for me.

"Woah you have a helper? My God this is not totally you. You..!" Before she could finished I saw how Gabe glared at her.

"What I didn't do anything. I just said the truth! Is he your boyfriend?" He asked me and I nodded slowly

She laughed hysterically till she clutch her stomach because of too much laughed. Gabe and I look at her like she's crazy person .

"What? Abe? I know this kind of look. I mean I'm not surprised you tend to draw this kind of guy attention but Abe this guy is absolutely not your type! Remember Dylan the one who asked coffee date to you? The super famous extra hot like chili powder with a six pack abs model a slash rich businessman? Ring a bell? " I shake my head to her " No? Oh my God you don't remember him? " She said then rambling so many things that I cannot remember at all

"Do I have a family?" I asked her making her stop.

"Yes they're in the far away place. Your mom called how many times and  she have paid people to look for you!" She answered me

"What I am? Who I am?" I asked her

"I am your manager! Your a model. My name is Candice. Your one and only friend. We've been friends since diaper. We went same college, just different degree though cause your so smart and I can't reach your level. Hahahah... " She told me

"Is this my place?" I asked her cause I have a feeling that Gabe lied to me again.

"Nope! I am even surprised you lived in a place like this. I mean your apartment is nice and cozy but not us luxurious as this! Look at the painting and the furniture. Your not the type of person to buy expensive things. You like simple things and what's important to you is books! When you have vacant time she just simply lie in your sofa or bed reading your book. You have this big Library in your apartment which you treasure the most. You spend all your money buying those books and I just cringed Everytime because it's a waste. You just shrugged at me and do some bitchy things to me. Hahahaha... !" She said to me while giggled

I look up to Gabe whose been quite for the entire time. He just simply listening to the conversation with Candice.