Chapter eighteenth - Sorry

Gabriel POV

"Babe I'm so sorry!" I been repeated it again. I'm still blocking her from going out.

"Instead saying sorry to me tell that to your mom and sister. Asked for their forgiveness first and I will forgive you!" She said.

This girl and her heart of gold. I know I made her mad because I yelled at my sister and my mom. I felt bad though but I am just worried about her. If only she knew that I don't want her to remember anything.

"Ok if it's makes me happy I will do!" Then I turn to my mom whose just beside her and look into the eyes of my sister too.

"Mom, sis! Sorry about that! I should never yelled at both of you. I'm so sorry!" I said looking between the two of them

My mom and sister smiled at me.

"It's ok we understand!" They said in unison

"Babe please!" I said to her and she smiled to me not the kind of smile she made every day to me. I guess she's still upset after everything happens.

"Don't you dare do something like that ever again. Do not disrespect your mom just because I got dizzy. It's a very small matter!" She said. Oh she's wrong!

"Babe it's not a small matter. If it's everything about you it's a big or important matter to me. I love you so much you know that!" I said and that makes face soften a bit.

"Thank you!" She said and smiled. I pulled her towards my chest and hugged her. Then someone cleared throat that's makes me remember we're not alone.

"Aww my brother is so sweet! But keep it PG ok? We're still here" Gabriella said now back to her energetic self again.

My mom playfully slap her shoulder to make stop teasing to us. I eyed at Abe she's now blushing again. This girl at the amount of blushing she do everyday I can't help but to find it cute. Not all woman are like this, innocent and simple.

"Can I help now preparing for the dinner!" She said and my smile automatically dropped.

"No! I told you to avoid get exhausted!" I said to her and she glared at me again.

"Gabe it's not that tiring ok? You know how much I love cooking. Come on!" She said giving me her puppy eyes look. Urg! How can I say no to her when she's looking like that?

"Fine but in my watch!" I said and she walked to my mom and sister. They talked animatedly and I can't help but smiled.

"Son I know it's not right for your mom and sister to do that but don't disrespect your mom that way! You know how much I love your mother! Next time I'm going to beat your ass!" He asked making me laughed. I know my dad is serious.

"Sorry about that dad! I will never do it again!" I said sincerely. " I need to follow them I don't want Abe to get exhausted again!" I told my dad and he nodded

I caught my girl mixing some flour, I think she's going to bake something. My mom and sister on the other hand is busy cutting vegetables and meats. I encircled my arms around her and she jump in surprised.

"My goodness you scared the hell out of me for moment there!" As she cluntch her chest trying to calm down.

"Sorry babe!" I said but still I keep my arms around him.

"Can you please both keep it PG were in the kitchen you know!" My sister snickered at me. I just shrugged at her and even made my tongue out.

"Get off it's so embarrassing!" Abe hissed at me as she tried to pry my arms around her which she's failed miserably. She's so cute when she huff because she can't take off my arms.

"So?" I said then kiss the temple of her neck.

"Urg! Stop it your mom and sister is in the corner. Are you not embarrass at all?" She said as she look at them. But my mom and sister just busy laughing at us.

"Let me help you!" I said then take the spatula in her hands. But she grab it from me and glared back.

"Remember you can't cook not bake? How will you help me without burning anything. Why don't you just go to your room and rest. I will call you when we are done!" She said trying to convince but no I won't let her.

"And risk the possibility again of you getting hurt. Nope! Not a fat chance Missy! I won't let you get exhausted and stressed again!" I said as I try to remind her.

"But you can't help me here!" She whined again and I love how cute she is right now.

"Hmm fine but I will help you when lift something ok? Don't you ever over exerted your self because I don't want you to get hurt!" I said while I kiss the temple of her forehead.

"Hmm!" She hummed and nodded at me.

Then she began mixing again when their something need to be lift I do it instead of her. I also help my sister and my mom too.

After they done cooking and baking. I also help them prepare the table for dinner. After we finished eating were all exhausted and my mom suggested to just stay in the house better that driving back all the way in my house. I agreed and even Adi too. We went to my room.

"You can change into this babe!" I give her my shirt and she took it.

"Thank you, it's smells like you!" She said while she inhale my scent on my shirt. That gestures makes me blush though this girl and her innocent. She doesn't know any single thing especially now she's inhaling my scent its turning me on.

I pulled her close to me and I kissed her lovingly. She responds to my kiss and I quickly took the opportunity I bite her lower lips gently making her gasp and open her mouth for a moment. I enter my tongue this time I kiss her more sensually and hungrily. She patted my chest and I let go. I look at her as she trying to grasped some air.

"Your such an idiot!" She said and she stomp her feet making her way to the bathroom.

Hahahah.. Her embarrass reaction is just so cute. Shit! Did I just have my taste to my girl. Damn she taste so fucking amazing. I want to do it more everyday.