02

Pulling up in the driveway, my face immediately contorts into confusion as i think about the house that we used to visit every month.

"Hey, Dad. Isn't there only one spare room in this house, that me and Bella used to sleep in when we used to come here?"

"Yes" Dad says as he struggles to get the bags out of the trunk and i silently go over and take the bags out for him and then i turn to see his shocked face as i finish.

"But we're older now, where will i sleep?" I say as Dad snaps out of it and shuts the boot as i hold most of the cases, walking up the drive with him besides me.

"You're going to share with Bella like you always do" He says

"But Dad we won't fit in the same single bed together now"

"That's why i've got Jake and the others to come and help me put up another bed in there"

I shake my head as i think about how cramped it's going to be, but never the less, it's a bed.

We walk up to the front door and Dad opens it and we walk up the stairs with the luggage, until we stop at the end of the corridor.

"Here you go" Dad says as i walk into the room and see the two beds and i place the luggage on the floor. "I've cleared a shelf off for you in the bathroom"

"Oh, right, one bathroom" Bella says.

"I'll leave you both to unpack then" Dad says as he begins to walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I sigh and sit down on one of the beds.

"This wardrobe is small, if we split it then-" Bella says

"You can have it if you want" I say as i lay, flat on my back, on the bed, with my eyes closed.

"Are you sure?" Bella asks

"Yeah, it's fine, i'll just keep my stuff in my bag, under my bed"

I think she nodded, because i hear her getting to work on putting her clothes on handers and hanging them up.

"I really hope that this move will be good for us Bella" I say as i open my eyes and sit up, looking at her and she turns, still putting things in the wardrobe.

"Me too."

**********

Later that day, i find myself, alone in the house, just looking around.

I think Dad and Bella are outside with one of Dads old friends, i don't really know.

I walk out of the bathroom and tilt my head as i see a strange ladder, that i hadn't seen before, and i stopped drying my hair, flinging the towel on my bed as i walk past my room and i look up and see that the ladder is attached to some sort of attic entrance.

Me being the nosey bitch that i am, i pulled the ladder down and I begin to walk up, into the attic.

I press my hand along the walls, until i find a light switch and i begin to look around at the space.

It wasn't huge but it would have been a descent space for my room.

I wonder why Dad didn't say about it, he probably doesn't want me in here, i suppose.

I hear the sound of the front door opening and i quickly pull up the ladder, so that the attic looks like its not been touched again.

The flickering light, being the only light illuminating the dim attic and i began to notice the paneling on the walls of the space.

"Hello????" I say and i don't hear anyone from downstairs

"Helllooo?" I try again and still nothing and i take a deep breath in and shout "HELLOOOOOOOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Still nothing.... This place seamed sound proof.

Suddenly i hear my Dads, muffled voice, shouting that dinner is ready and then i hear the tapping, which would probably be pounding, of Bella's feet and i wait until the cost is clear, before exiting the room, via the ladder.

I know were i'll be hiding the next full moon.