39

I watch as my sister walks down the isle and i look at her dress

She looks so beautiful.

Standing at the side of the flower arch, i smile at her as she comes and stands next to me, facing Edward at front of the line of seats.

I watch as they both repeat what they are supposed to and then they say i do.

"You may now kiss the bride"

I watch as Edward kisses Bella and i smile, my sister looks so happy and that's all i ever wanted for her.

__________

After the ceremony i walk over to the area where the party will be held and i round a corner and i see Jacob

"Jacob?" I say as he turns around and smiles at me and i walk over to him and hug him "You look handsome in your suit" I say to him

"You look beautiful in your dress" He says and we laugh as we follow the others, taking our seats on the brides family table.

After a few minutes off chatting with my Dad and Mum, i watch as emmet walks up to the microphone and i laugh, this is going to be good.

"Excuse me, is this on?" He asks as his voice comes louder out of the mic "I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister, Bella i hope that you've had enough sleep over the past 18 years, because your not going to get any with Edward around"

I place my head in my hand as i think about how bad that sounded to all of the humans here.

But i have to laugh, Emmet didn't mean any harm.

I watch as Alice, Jessica, Dad and Mum give their speeches and i feel something off.

Edward goes up and says his and i feel pain in my stomach, but i brush it off, it must be the contractions that Carlisle explained to me, the ones that don't mean i'm going in to labour, they just mean it will happen in the next few days.

Everyone claps and i watch as Edward walks and sits on the table with us.

I grasp Jakes hand

"Edward... I'm sorry, but i think i'm going to go, i think the pregnancy's making me nauseous" I say as he nods "Jake can stay if he likes"

"No, absolutely not" He says straight away "I'm going with you, i'm not letting you stay home alone 8 and 1/2 months pregnant."

I look at Bella and Edward, apologetically and they nod, saying that it's ok and they understand.

I nod and Jake and i stand and begin to walk down the drive to Jacobs truck when i feel a gush of water come out of me and i stop.

Jacob, with his arm around my waist turns to me and i look at him, panicked

"The baby's coming"