05

The next morning, we arrived at school and i noticed that Edward wasn't there when the Cullen's arrived at school.

As Bella and i stepped out of the orange truck i looked over and i saw 'The one in pain', Jasper, nod at me and only the Cullen's and i knew what that meant and i nod back and smile at them, walking inside with Bella.

**********

The next few days were the same, no Edward, and as much as i enjoyed it, i could tell that Bella didn't.

"Bella!" I shout one morning when i see that she tripped over on the ice, i watch as Dad goes and picks her up off the floor

"Are you alright?" He asks her

"Yeah, but ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated" She says and i laugh as we get into the orange truck again for school.

"Just so you know, i'll be late to dinner, some security guard got killed by some sort of animal" He says as my head snaps to him

"What?" I ask

"Animal?" Bella questions

"Your not in Phoenix anymore girls, anyway, i suggested that i lend a hand"

"Just.. be careful" I say

He nods and i shut the door of Bella's truck and we drive off, me thinking back and forth.

**********

As soon as we walk threw the door to our science classroom, Erik is talking to us.

"The prom committee is open and the guy for the music is me so i need your playlists...I wondered if you had a date to-"

"Sup Arizona, how you liking the rain?" Mike says as he shakes his hat out on Bella's head and he looks at me, but sees the look i'm giving him an decides that it would be best to just put his hat on the stand, away from me.

Erik starts talking to Mike about something and i look over at Bella and i see her looking... at Edward.

So he finally decided to show, real cute.

"I walk past her, to sit behind her desk, and i nod at Edward and he does the same to me and the lesson carries on.

**********

After the lesson, i watch as Bella walks off with Edward and i smile as i stay behind for a minute and then make my way out of the door and i see her reading her book standing next to the car.

"Hey Bell's, I-"

Suddenly i hear tires scrapping against the road and i see an out-of-control van speeding towards Bella.

I quickly run to her and hug her, my back in the way of the van, so if it hits us, it will hit me and my back will stop it, because of my Werewolf bones that are practically made of steal.

I hear the van speeding quicker towards us and i brace myself, but all i feel is a little bump on my back and i look beside me to see Edward.

I look behind me and i see the indent that his hand has had on the car and then i look into his eyes and i see that worry that he has in them, partly because of what might have happened to Bella, but also the worry that people will find out about what he is and i quickly start to hear people coming over.

"Go!" I say, quickly to him and he nods and jumps over the car as i check Bella over for injuries and i see her in shock locking at Edward driving away.