54

The next day we all woke up early, ready for the battle that will be held

I sigh out a breath, preparing myself for when we see the volturi walk towards us on the snowy ground.

I hold Aurora in my arms, even though she can walk, even run on her own now.

I glance at Jacob, standing besides me as i see the small dots of the volturi coming towards us.

He glances at me and he nods his head.

"Straight after we live threw this... i'm marrying you, the second after it ends" He says and i nod back, smiling, sadly

"That's if we survive" I say to him

"We have to" He says back "For Aurora"

I nod, she needs to to survive i think to myself as the Volturi comes closer and closer until they stop, no more then 15 meters away from us.

I look at the mere size of their group, obviously 5 times bigger then ours

I look back at Jacob and i nod, it's time

I watch as Jacob squeezes my hand and he calls on our old pack to join us and i watch as they walk out of the woods and to the side of us and the vampires.

After realising that we still wouldn't be able to defeat the Volturi on our own, Jacob and I ventured to the pack house and we reasoned with the other pack, we decided it would be in the best interest of us all if we join our forces and help the vampires.

"I tell you" Carlisle says after he steps forward "No laws have been broken"

"We see the child" One of them say "Do not treat us as fools!"

"She is not an immortal!" Carlisle shouts back "These witnesses can attest to that" He says and i nod "Or you can look"

I watch as Aro calls Edward forward and he walks up to him and he looks inside his mind and he steps back

"I'd like to meet her" He says and i look at Bella, i protectively hold Aurora close to me, knowing that he might ask to see her thoughts as well, considering the strong unnatural bond they have as friends

I watch as Renesmee walks forward, very bravely and she places her hand on his cheek

I watch as Bella and Edward walk back over to us, after Renesmee showed Aro her memories

I look at Renesmee and i smile, bringing her into a hug at my side

Suddenly, i hear a scream and i look up, seeing Arena gets killed by Aro.

I watch as the other sisters fight to get to Aro, wanting to kill him for killing her.

I see Bella put Renesmee on Leahs back and i run over to her.

I kiss Auroras head and so does Jacob.

"Hold her tight, Renesmee, Don't let her fall" I say as she nods, holding the toddler

I kiss her one last time and i transform into a wolf, along with Jacob and we both stand in front of the two girls.

We both bark at them, telling them not go struggle

"Blind them" I hear Edward say to one of the vampires on our side and she does so "If you attack now, that's exactly what Aro wants!" Edward says and Jacob and i stop barking as we watch them stop struggling, realising as their sight comes back.

"Thank you, both of you" Edward says as he looks at Jacob and i and we both nod, walking to Leah and we both stand on opposite sides, still in our wolf form, ready to help Leah leave if she has to, with our Baby on her back.