07

I tried to clean out my wound, last night, without making too much noise, but thats better said then done when you are cleaning out a deep gash on your face.

I decided that i would try to cover it with makeup, but i realised that i dont own any and it would probally infect it.

I sigh as i get out of bed and shout as i see Bella right in front of me

"Ahh! Don't scare me like that!" I shout as i walk into the small bathroom, down the hall and begin to do my teeth, but opening my mouth, wide, hurts my cut on my cheek, just below my eye.

"What happened?!" Bella asks me, worried as she stands just inside the bathroom.

"I'm trying to do my teeth here" I say, but she is not having it at all.

"I said what happened to your cheek?!" She demands

"Its nothing, i just fell over when i was on a walk, when you were getting checked out at the hospital" I say as i walk out of the room and into our bedroom again, and Bella follows me there as well.

"About the whole hospital thing" Bella says and i breathe a sigh of relief that she has dropped the subject about my cheek, but im not sure if this subject is any better "You were hugging me, but did you see Edward?"

"Did i see Edward what?" I ask

"Did you see him stop the van with his hand?" She says and i look at her for a moment, impressed that she can remeber that and then i laugh.

"Bella i don't know where you got that idea from, you must have hit your head and thought that Edward came to your rescue because you like him" I laugh again

"But-"

"Bella, now i really need to ask you to leave the room, because i'm getting dressed" I say as i point to my Pajamas on the bed and she huffs, but walks out and i breath a sigh of realief.

That night, i sit up reading and i see that Bella has fallen asleep and i smile, knowing that there will be no questioning anymore.

After a few hours i begin to grow sleepy.. and impaitient.

But, just as my eyelids start to close i see Edward come in the room.

"I thought that you wouldn't come" I say, honestly

"I'll always come here for Bella" He answers

"Yeah, yeah, trying to be Prince Charming as usual, i get it" I manage to mutter out as i fall asleep.