34

"It's starting" I hear one of the Cullen's say as i stay in my wolf form.

I look to the right as the group of newborns charge at the vampires and i follow Jacobs lead as we get into the fight as well.

We jump down from the big rock above them, killing quite a few as we jump on them, but not many.

I grab some in between my jaws and i through them out of the way, killing them in the process.

I watch as Alice cartwheels over one and she launces it at me as i rip it apart in the air.

She stops and smiles at me and i notice some ginger hair in the bushes

"Heads up Edward, she's coming your way" I say in my head as i carry on fighting

__________

After all of the vampires have been killed, we all stand around the burning bodies.

I watch, from next to Jacob, in my wolf form, as Alice tells us that the vulturri are coming.

Suddenly, i smell a left over newborn and i watch Leah pounce at it.

"Leah don't!" Edward shouts

I go to help her, but with the mate bond, Jacob tells me that he will do it, as not to risk hurting the baby and i.

I nod as he pounces and starts to try to help rip the vampire off her, but it only causes the boy to grip onto Jacob.

"Jacob!" I shout as i watch his wolf whimper and he falls to the ground and Sam and another one of our pack finish off the vampire.

Jacob shifts to a naked human as he rithes on the floor in pain.

I shift and run towards him, sitting beside him

"It's ok, it's going to be ok" I say, trying to reassure him as much as myself

"The bones on the right hand side of his body are all shattered" Carlisle says and i cry

I look at him in pain, what did that newborn do to him?!