14

As quick as i can walk, i manage to get back to the pathway that leads up to the house.

Before i can even reach the driveway i'm falling on the floor.

'Help'

That's all it takes for Edward to run out the door and appear in front of me, having read my mind.

I see the others walk out the door as well and it's like everything is in slow motion.

One minute i'm awake and the next i'm not.

__________

"I don't know" I hear someone say, having a conversation in the room

"So, she just went away and.."

"Came back like this, yeah"

I try to open my eyes but they feel 10 times heavier.

I try again and i manage to open them, but the lights end up blinding me.

"Lights" i moan as i rub my eyes and i hear some commotion, but then the lights go off.

I sit up and i rub my eyes.

I look around the room as I do so

"Bella?" i say

"Kat!" she says as she comes and sits on the side of the bed. "I was so worried!"

"I know and i'm so so sorry that you had to see me like that, but i need to tell you something" I say as i look at her and she nods "Did you ever read anything about the other side of the la push legions?" I say

She raises her eyebrows at me and she nods slowly

I sigh "Think about it Bella... It takes me 2 minutes to get from one place to the other if i go threw the forest, when you were in trouble with the biker guys, i was there in a second and just by looking at them, i made them cower in fear.. i've only just met Jacob and we're together like we have been for years, not to mention that i am strong, inhumanly strong"

"What are you saying?" Bella says

"Bella... i'm a werewolf" I say as she stares at me.

It is silent for a minute and i begin to accept that she does not except me.

"Bella.. please say something" I say as i look up from looking down at the hospital bed that i am in.

"I need a minute...." She says as she walks to the door of the room and i watch her begin to walk out. "oh umm, someone is waiting for you outside, i'll tell them that they can come in, ok?"

"Yeah" I say as i try not to cry, looking down.

I hear the door shut and i let out a laboured breath and i put my hands over my face.

She doesn't except me, she doesn't want to be around me anymore, my own sister.

I play with my hands and i look up as the door opens and what is see puts a smile on my tear stained face.

I watch as Jacob looks me over and looks at my neck before his eyes come up to my face and he rushes to my side and sits next to me on the bed.

He hugs me as i cry into his shoulder.

"She hates me" I say as i hug him with my arms around his waist and my head in his neck, being careful not to disturb the bandage on my neck.

"She doesn't hate you, she just needs time" He tries to reassure me as i pull back and nod at him, wiping the tears out of my eyes and from my cheeks as Jacob leans over and places his hands on the sides of my head and places our foreheads together. "What happened?" He asks me seriously as we pull away and i place my head on the wall.

"I'm not sure, all i remember is that i was running and a wolf came out of nowhere, i knew that they were part of a pack, but i couldn't tell which one. He must have thought that i was a rogue, because i'm not part of your pack, and i'm not mated yet" i smile at him and he does the same to me. "but it was so weird, we fought for a while, but then he just ran off.."

"Well, at least he didn't hurt you too bad" He says as he places his hand on my arm.

"If it was a female wolf or a lower ranking wolf, they wouldn't have been able to get near me, but his presence felt like he was a beta or just bellow"

Jacob sighs "I think we need to join you into our pack, the sooner the better" He says as he looks at me, sympathetically " You never have a dull moment do you?" He laughs and i smile, hugging him close.