3. Conditions

I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous Happy New Year.  Year 2020 was extremely hard for all of us, I hope and pray this year brings happiness and serenity for everyone. ❤️

Don't forget to take precautions and stay safe.

------------------------------------------------

Advik's POV

It has been three days since the accident and still I was very restless. I don't know why but my mind was not calm.

Instead of giving my attention towards my work and my employees, I am here sitting in my cabin and thinking about that pale girl.

What the hell is wrong with me!

"Hey Bro I need you to check these files and tell us that if we are good to go with this project." My brother Vihaan said while coming inside my chamber and kept those files on my table.

"Okay!" I sighed.

"Still thinking about that beautiful patient? Well you know I agree with Mom that whatever you did was a bit rude. I mean like c'mon if she would have stayed at our place it wouldn't be of any harm to us." Vihaan said.

"Vihaan please I don't want to talk about her, she's none of my concerns." I uttered and closed my eyes, leaning more on my chair.

"Really? That is why you are thinking about her?" He deadpanned.

"By the way, the doctor said that she was hyperventilating when she woke up after the medicine and she was kind of panicking to see police constables around her. She was discharged from the hospital two days back and since then she is with one of the female constables, residing at her place. The police is trying to find about her whereabouts but the thing in this case is that it has been more than 24 hours but no missing report has been filed and no one came to claim her." Vihaan said.

"She is with the female constable? At her place?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He replied.

"Bro I really think that atleast we should go and meet her. If at that time your heart says to leave her there only then we would not bring this topic again but if you felt the need take her at our place then that's what we'll do." My brother advised me.

"Fine! Get all the information about the residence of that constable and cancel my rest of the meetings." I ordered Vihaan.

"Yes Boss." He snickered.

-----------------------------------------

Constable's Residence
(Third Person POV)

"Hey don't worry dear. We will definitely do something. We are trying to search about your family but it's just that the process is a bit time consuming. I hope you understand."  The lady constable muttered to the girl who was looking lifeless.

The girl was in a state which no one could understand. She was in a deliema with herself. She was unaware about her identity and had no knowledge of her family. Were they even searching for her? Does she even have a family? These were the thoughts running in her mind.

There was a bell on the front door which brought the pale girl out of her trance.

"Can you open the door dear." The lady asked while making a call to her superior.

The pale girl nodded and moved towards the entrance. She slowly opened the door to see two males standing, looking like greek god's. Their hunky appearance and branded clothes made the girl feel small in their presence.

"Dear my superior called to inform you that we are working on your case but till now we have found no clue. We were in hopes that someone would have filed a report of missing case or something but nothing like that has happened----" The lady said but halted her speech when saw the billionaire Advik Sharma standing at her door.

"Sir, You? Here?" The lady asked.

"Vihaan take this girl and make her sit in the car. I am coming." Advik said while looking at the pale girl.

On the other hand the girl was astonished to see the male whom she recognises from the hospital. She had seen this handsome hunk at the hospital examining her furiously. She got to know from the hospital authorities that he is a rich man and he was the one who had admitted her in the hospital. However the thought of living with these males was making her panic.

"Hey! Hey! Don't worry. We'll help you. Come." Vihaan said and took the girl with him.

"Sir--" The female constable opened her mouth to speak something but was interrupted in between.

"Ma'am I respect you for letting her stay with you but I think I'll take her with me. Also I urge you to keep on searching about her background and if you find any information then do contact me. Thanks." With that said Advik turned around and took long strides towards his car.

---------------------------------------------

At Sharma Residence

"Advik, Vikhaan what took you so long? Where is that girl?" Mrs Sharma asked when she saw her sons making their way inside.

"Mom she is here. Isn't she beautiful?
Ms beautiful she is our Mom who is the prettiest woman out there." Vihaan introduced the girl to Ms Sharma.

"You are so pretty my child. Are you okay? Have you eaten something? Do you want to rest? Do you want to change clothes?" Mrs Sharma interrogated her with numerous questions.

"Mom! One second," Advik said and turned towards the girl who was looking so frightened under his tough gaze.

"You can stay here for some days and in the meantime I'll ask my people to search about your family but I have few conditions for you. Maintain your distance from all of us, No need to talk with us and you dare not try to do something in order to gain our pity and attention. Got it?" Advik said and saw her eyes getting teary. Her eyes held a different sort of emotion which was hard for a person like me to understand. He ignored her dejected reaction and made his way towards his room.

"Bro?" Vihaan whisper yelled and followed Advik.

"Bro what was this? You were the one who brought her at our place and now you are ordering her as if she is our maid. What is even wrong with you?" Vihaan continued furiously. He didn't appreciate the way his brother behaved.

"Vihaan look I am already fed up of the situation please don't make it hard for me. After a lot of brainstorming I have decided to help her, unite her with her family because somehow it's because of me she is currently suffering from amnesia. A friend of mine is a detective and I know he can help us out. The sooner he finds about her truth, the better it is." Advik replied to his brother while placing his watch at the side table.

"You are in such a hurry to make her leave but let me tell you one thing it will be you who would be devastated when she leaves." Vihaan said and left his brother in deep thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello All 💙

• What's your thought on today's Chapter?

•What do you think about Advik's conditions? Do you think he is being a bit rude?🤔