25. Missing You

Pari's POV

I was sitting at the back of my uncle's car. We were going back to our place--my real home.  I was staring out of the window mindlessly, my heart and soul were at the Sharma residence. I remember when I was biding them goodbye it was so painful, my heart was splintering at the thought of leaving them forever but I need to do this, I need to find out the truth of my identity.

It was after an hour that we reached our destination. I opened the door of the car to witness that my real house was neither too humangous nor too smal in size. It was fairly good from outside.

As we made our way inside the first and foremost thing that caught my eye were the interior's of the place

As we made our way inside the first and foremost thing that caught my eye were the interior's of the place. The auora was quite comfortable and lively.

There was a photograph which was hanging on the corner wall of the living room. I waddled towards the frame and delicately caressed the picture with my fingers.

"They are your parents darling." I heard my aunt saying.

My parents? How remorseful it is that I am still not able to recollect memories about my parents. I thought.

"I know you are missing them but we are like your parents Pari. So don't cry." My aunt continued and gently wiped my unshed tears.

"Come with me Sis I'll show you something." My sister said taking my hands in her own and she took me to some room which I guess was mine as there were many pictures of mine which were hanging on the wall.

"See Di(Sis) this is your room. I know that you have no memories and knowledge about your past but I assure you that we'll help you as much as we can. You know Di (Sis) I have spend many nights here in your room waiting for you. We always had this belief that soon you'll come back and stay with us again. I missed you so much Didi(sister)." She said and hurriedly and threw herself on me. Her arms were locked around my neck and she was sobbing lightly.

The entire time she kept on murmuring that how much she missed me which was piercing my heart. Have I caused them this much pain? I thought. I sniffed and patted my sister's shoulder delicately.

"Don't cry, I am sorry for hurting you all so much." I whispered and thankfully she was not crying anymore.

"If you don't mind could you please give me a moment alone." I said and thankfully she acknowledged my request without uttering anything.

I turned around and carefully examined my room. The walls of my room were painted in blue colour while the curtains were of white colour which was also going in contrast. I sauntered towards the washroom to wash my face. I opened the tap to wash my face with clean water when suddenly I saw a flashback in my mind.

"Hey you idiot, what were you doing in your room for so long? I was constantly calling you to make coffe for me but you were not even responding. Are you going somewhere?" The unknown person said while glaring at the girl.

"I was actually arranging my today's outfit as there is an audition for a dance competition in my university today, therefore I thought to participate in it." The girl said trying hard not to stutter.

"Oh! Really. Okay!" The unknown person said and astonishingly left the girl alone in her thoughts. It was after fifteen minutes when the girl came out from the washroom to see that her dress was coloured in paint.

"Oops! Your dress is ruined but I swear this is unintentional. Really!." The unknown stranger said while smirking dangerously. An evil glint was present in her eyes.

"Your duty is to serve us and the moment you failed at it you have to face consequences sweetheart." The stranger said and left the girl alone to drown in her miseries.

I sighed heavily and sat on my bed, my head was literally throbbing with pain. There was many flashbacks which were running in my mind but I was still not able to recognise those people. Those faces which were throwing taunts and causing pain to me were blury.

I was still clutching my head tightly when I heard my aunt knocking at the door.

"Pari come and have dinner with us. I have prepared your favourite dishes." She said.

I dragged my feet towards the door and opened it to face my aunt.

"I am sorry but I am not feeling well. You all can continue without me." I mumbled.

"But Pari what's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked with worry laced in her voice.

"Yes-- I am okay, don't worry." With that being said I hurriedly closed the door and threw my body on the soft bed.

------------------------------------------------------

Advik's POV

"Advik why are you still awake?" I heard my Mom saying.

Currently I was standing in my room's balcony looking at the dark sky which was looking so exquisite. Just like my Pari. Not only her outer appearance but her heart and innocence is also ethereal.

"How can I sleep Mom when I am feeling so restless." I whispered. From the moment Pari has left me and this place, I am feeling so despondent and wrecked. Her thoughts have clouded my mind and her absence is making me feel insane.

"Advik look at me." My Mom said and turned me towards her side. She started caressing my face and pecked my forehead lightly.

"You are so brave son. I am so happy to see that your love is so pure and altruistic. It's not easy to see your love leaving your side more like letting your love go far away from you. But there is one thing you have to realise Advik that she loves you and she will definitely come back to you. It was you who advised her to seek for truth and about her actual identity then why are you being so weak. Yes she is with her uncle and aunt but it's not like we can't go and meet her. So it's final we all will go tomorrow at her place to meet her. Okay! Now cheer up lover boy." My mom said making me smile. I chuckled and hugged her tightly thanking the heaven's for blessing me with such a supporting and loving mother.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺
Hope you all are doing well!

•How was the Chapter my friends?

•Pari is still witnessing harsh flashbacks of her past. 🥺 What do you think who is the person which Pari saw in today's flashbacks?

•Our dear Advik is missing his Pari, I hope they meet soon and that too in a good condition.😉🙂

PS: Truth is finally going to come out and we all are going to witness who will win our Advik or the Kapoor's.

Poll Time before the truth comes out: (All the readers of this book, c'mon guys don't hold yourself back and comment in this poll)

•How many of you think Pari's uncle and aunt are genuine and yes she was involved in a toxic relationship.

•How many of you think her uncle and aunt are fake.