30. Goa

Advik's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to land on Dabolim International Airport in next 15 minutes. The temperature outside is 26 Degree Centigrade. Please remain seated on your seats until the plane comes to a halt. We hope you have a pleasant stay in Goa and thanks for flying with us."

I was sleeping soundly when I heard the air hostess making an announcement which made me squirm.

I sighed and opened my eyes reluctantly. Finally after a tiring journey from Delhi we were going to reach Goa for our honeymoon.

I still remember the day when our contract came to a successful end and immediately the next day I surprised Pari with two tickets of Goa. When she got to know our honeymoon destination is Goa, her reaction was blissful. She kept on jumping excitingly and threw herself on me like a baby. Her reaction to my selected place was extremely positive which made me feel so happy at my decision. From that day she is making her to-do list which she will follow in Goa.

I chuckled at those thoughts and saw Pari sleeping against my right arm. Her face was squished against my arm and her hold on my arm tightened unconsciously.

I raised my other hand and delicately pushed her few strands of hair behind her ears.

"Wake up my sleeping beauty, we are going to reach in 15 minutes." The moment I uttered these words, she started groaning and instantly rubbed her eyes with her fists.

"We are going to reach? Finally! Advik where are we going to stay? What are we going to do? Where will we go first?" Pari suddenly bombarded me with numerous questions making me chuckle. She seriously resembles like a kid.

"Hold your horses darling. Firstly where we are going to stay is a surprise for you, Secondly today we are only going to rest as it's getting dark. So from tomorrow we will start fulfilling  your bucket list. Okay?" I said and received a very hyperactive nodd from her.

It was after few minutes our flight landed at the Dabolim International Airport and soon we hired a taxi which took us to our hotel.

-------------------------------------------------------

As, soon as we entered inside our hotel room, Pari's eyes were filled with amazement. The room was spacious, it had a bedroom, a bathroom, a large living area with sliding glass doors which led to the balcony from where we could witness the marvelous view.

                      (Hotel room)

                      (Hotel room)

(Hotel)

"Wow!" Pari mumbled and kept on examining each and every corner of our room.

I chuckled and kept are luggage in the bedroom.

"Advik this is so fascinating. Thank you for bringing me here, I am exhilarated for this trip." Pari whispered coming from the balcony and quickly latched herself on me. Her head was pressed against my broad chest. I placed my hands on her waist while I nuzzled my face is the croack of her neck. I sighed and hummed when I felt her soft baby skin against me.

"I am delighted that you are over the moon and I am also eagerly anticipating to spend these two weeks with you without any interference." I whispered the last part sensually with a smug expression.

"Advik------" Pari whined and pushed me a little.

"You are so shameless." She said making me laugh a little.

"What is so shameless here? I am having a conversation with my wife and not with some stranger." I pressed further and took her in my arms again.

"Yes but you can't speak such things unexpectedly." She murmured.

"And why?" I smirked pressing delicate kisses on her neck.

"Because it makes me blush." Pari whispered innocently making me chuckle. The moment her lips turned into a pout, I hurriedly pressed my lips against her causing a heavenly sensation in our body.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺

•How was the Chapter? I Hope you are liking their moments.

•Pari and Advik have finally reached their honeymoon destination let's see what Goa will bring for them.