32. Made for each other

One Year Later

Advik's POV

"Have you done all the preparations? I don't want any blunder to happen. Okay?" I reminded to the person on call.

"Yes Sir don't worry we have followed everything as per your instructions." The person said and after replying with an okay, I disconnected the call.

I sighed and felt a deep rush of excitement within my body. I was currently in my office cabin thinking of the surprise which I had prepare for my lovely wife.

It really feels like yesterday when I met Pari and fell in love with her. Whenever I think about her, I am hit with a nostalgic feeling. How I used to initially dislike her presence but later on I couldn't seem to apart myself from her.

"Bhai(Bro) all set?" I heard Vihaan saying bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Yeah everything is set. What is Pari doing?" I inquired.

"Like you said, I have asked Bhabhi (sis in law) to cross examine some files." Vihaan replied making me nodd.

"Great! I am going towards the destination and make sure to bring Pari there on time." I said and hurriedly left for my next destination.

--------------------------------------------------------

Pari's POV

Although I was engrossed in my work however I was still fuming over Advik's behaviour.

It's our First Marriage Anniversary today and instead of spending quality time with me he is assigning me with different tasks. I was so elated in the morning but my mood quickly turned sour when I realised Advik had already left for the office. It was so unusual of his behaviour and in addition to that I tried to talk with him in the office multiple times but he kept ignoring me.

That Man! I groaned and mentally made a note to not let him go easily.

I was still glaring at nothing in particular when Vihaan barged inside my cabin.

"Bhabhi (Sis in Law) hurry up it's urgent let's go." Vihaan said while panting. I instantaneously became alarmed and started interrogating him further.

"What's wrong Vihaan? Are you alright? Is Advik alright? Are Mom?Dad alright? Speak up Vihaan?"

"Bhabhi I'll tell you everything in the car, c'mon hurry up." Vihaan mumbled and sprinted from my cabin at a bolting speed.

-------------------------------------------------------

We soon stoped at a place and Vihaan asked me to get down from the car.

"Vihaan what happened? I have been asking you constantly that what's the matter and what are we even doing here?" I questioned my brother in law losing my patience. I was worried as hell about Advik's whereabouts and here Vihaan was not even responding to any of my question.

"Go straight and you'll see." This was what he said and made his way back towards his car leaving me there alone.

"Vihaan" I whisper yelled but it was too late. There is definitely something fishy, I thought and decided to go straight as Vihaan said.

As soon as I ambled some more, I was awestruck by the scene in front of me. The entire place was decorated aesthetically. A relief sigh left my lips when my eyes landed on my husband who was standing some meters away from me looking insanely handsome.

 A relief sigh left my lips when my eyes landed on my husband who was standing some meters away from me looking insanely handsome