31. Mine

Third Person POV

It was their fifth day in Goa and the last four days were absolutely blissful for the couple. Advik and Pari did a good number of water sports. From shopping in the streets of Goa to visiting churches and other monuments they both were having the time of their lives.

Just like other days Pari and Advik both returned to their hotel after visiting a shopping mall. They were extremely worn out but the moment Advik spotted a Karaoke booth in the ground floor of their hotel he was feeling exuberant. All the energy which he felt draining returned back like a jolt of electricity. He was being hyperactive making Pari giggle.

 He was being hyperactive making Pari giggle

(Karaoke Machine)

Advik was lost in staring at the Karaoke booth when he heard a beautiful voice which he instantly recognized. There stood his wife, giggling at his actions. He was truly fascinated from Pari's every action, the way she smiles, the way she giggles,  even the way she sneezes amazed him.

"What?" Pari inquiried curiously.

Advik chuckled and shake his head indicating to his wife that nothing is bothering him.

Pari raised her eyebrows and with a sigh opened her mouth to speak.

"Advik stop holding yourself back because of me. I know you want to sing in that booth then what's stopping you?" Pari mumbled.

"It's not like that Angel, don't stress your small head, let's go and have some rest." Advik replied. He started sauntering towards their room when he noticed Pari didn't move an inch from her position probably not believing her smart husband.

"Just because I am still not comfortable in certain things, doesn't mean you'll hold your desires back. I am your wife Advik and I know what makes you giddy and what troubles you. You know that I am still coming out of my comfort zone and probably I won't accompany you in this Karaoke that's why you are stopping yourself. Aren't you?" Pari whispered softly. Her hands were tracing Advik's cheek's and on instinct Advik caged his wife in his strong and protective arms.

"I don't want to leave you behind, I want to do each and every thing with you." Advik pouted and nuzzled his nose in Pari's neck. He inhaled and pressed a delicate kiss over her neck. Pari on the other hand was feeling guilty.

It's true that Pari had overcome her fear and anxities but still it's not so easy to move on from a past which has been haunting you for years. Pari with Advik's help definitely came out of her comfort zone but there were few moments where she was not able to take the stares and curious gazes of people positively.

Well today she was facing a similar scenerio. Pari was a bit reluctant to perform near that Karaoke machine because of the crowd surrounding it and Advik could feel her uneasiness that's why he thought to surpress his desires.