18. Love is in the Air

Third Person POV

Love a four letter word which is oftenly used has somehow lost it's significance. Pure love is different from infatuation and lust, it's a feeling where you can go to any extent for your loved one's. Even if it means to set your love free because true love will never bound you. That's the power of love. It's true and selfless.

Advik and Pari were experiencing similar overwhelming emotions. They were still curled up together on the floor in Advik's cabin. They were wrapped up in each other's embrace, their eyes were reflecting adoration and admiration for each other.

"Shh--stop crying Pari. At this rate you'll get ill." Advik whispered while stroking Pari's cheeks softly. Advik's back was against the wall while Pari was sitting between his legs. Her back was colliding against Advik's chest. Their hands were intervened firmly.

"I can't help it. This feels so overwhelming. It's just too hard to believe that a person like me who is still a mystery has now someone who loves me and believes in me. I really feel emotional when I think that from now onwards I also have a partner with whom I can talk and argue endlessly. From now on I have someone to take care of, to love, to admire--this all feels so heartwarming Advik." Pari replied back. Her eyes were closed and the current atmosphere of the place was getting warmer with passing seconds.

"I promise you Pari that from now on I'll make you realise that how much important you are in my life. You are so precious to me that even a slightest thing related to you affects me to the core. I promise you that I'll cherish you, love you, prioritise you and your happiness. From now on you are my responsibility and together we'll form new memories for you. I don't want you to stress yourself over your past, rather I want to you to create new memories with me and I want you to keep those memories with you forever. Just you and me." Advik replied. He held Pari's jaw firmly yet delicately and turned her face slightly so that they could look into each other's eyes.

Pari knew in that moment that she is very lucky to meet Advik in her life and God truly gave her a new life with new meaning and purpose. In her heart she was aware that those ugly flashbacks won't hurt her now because now she has someone who is ready to fight for her and heal her.

"Advik your love has given me a new reason to live and love my life. Earlier I used to think that those cruel flashbacks would be the reason of my end one day but now there's a hope in my heart that whatsoever secrets my past holds, your love would heal all those scars. I just want you to heal me with your love Advik." Pari whispered looking fondly at her man. Their eyes met for once and slowly their gazes traveled down to each other's lips.

"May I?" Advik mumbled so softly yet sensually that Pari felt goosebumps all over her body. Her cheeks and nose were flushed red but still she nodded timidly because she knew that they both wanted to taste each other.

It was less than a second when Advik's lips met Pari's. Initially it was an innocent peck but later on their lips molded together in a passionate kiss. Their lips felt so perfect against one another as if they were meant for each other. Advik's hands were on Pari's waist caressing her softly, the touch was so gentle and protective that Pari could only melt against his touch.

Instantaneously they both felt the need of oxygen because of which they had to break their kissing session. On one hand Advik had a proud smirk on his face while on the other hand Pari was blushing like a tomato. She hid her face in his neck breathing heavily which only gave a boost to Advik's confidence.

"How was it? Did you like it?" Advik asked to which he received a punch on his chest.

"You are asking as if I end up kissing regularly." Pari whined and was looking at Advik with her cute yet deadly glare.

"Such a shame, despite of being a regular kisser you are so bad at it." Advik smirked.

"Hey! I am not a pro at it. Okay! That was a sarcasm which I stated and how dare you call me a bad kisser." Pari fumed and started wriggling in Advik's hold. However his hold only got tightened on Pari.

"You can't throw a sarcasm on me babes. I am the Advik Sharma and honestly speaking I am so glad and proud that these innocent and pretty eyes, cute nose, and tasty lips and beautiful body with the most genuine heart are just mine." Advik whispered while stroking Pari's lips softly. Pari couldn't decipher what he said because her brain went haywire when she heard the word 'babes' from him. That word was enough to make her embarrass more than she was.

"I love you." It was the only thing she could mumble before hiding herself in Advik's embrace.

"I love you too Pari." Advik replied back while securing her in his strong arms.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was later in the evening when Pari and Advik returned back, fingers intervened and smiles not leaving their faces for even one second.

"Wow! wow! Look at them Mom and Dad." Vihaan yelled who was sitting and playing video games in living room. As soon as he registered Advik and Pari making their appearance, he started shouting when he noticed a change in their behaviour and how they were being extremely close to each other.

"What's wrong? Vihaan why are you shouting?" Mr Sharma asked coming in the living room with his wife.

"What's wrong? Don't you find something different here?" Vihaan shot back astonishingly. He snickered when he saw that Pari and Advik's hands were still intervened together.

"Son, your dad is too slow to analyse what's happening around him." Mrs Sharma sassed back.

Mrs Sharma waddled towards the new couple and hugged them tightly. Her motherly instincts were at peak. She was extremely elated for the new couple and was looking forward for their new journey.

"Thank God! You finally confessed. It was honestly disappointing to see that you are too slow just like your father." Mrs Sharma said making Vihaan and Pari chuckle while Advik and Mr Sharma started whining.

"It was really frustrating and devastating to see both of you ignoring each other and suffering." Mrs Sharma continued.

"Well! That calls for a celebration right?" Mr sharma said and everyone started cheering happily.

"Well! Bro were you the one who confessed first? Then are you both like boyfriend- girlfriend? When is the marriage dude?" Vihaan yelled with shere excitement. Frankly he was really happy for both of them.

"Shut up." Advik groaned embarrassingly to which everyone started laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺

•So it's a double update. I wanted you all to read these two chapter's in a flow so that you could enjoy their confession.

Are you all liking the story so far? Keep on sharing your views with me.

•Next update would be next week.

Till then take care ♡♡