5. Stubborn

Pari's POV

It was the first time in few days when the shining rays of the sun made me feel elated. Yesterday after the mini talk session with Mrs Sharma and solicitous gestures towards me made me feel tranquil.

Her warm eyes and touch was so motherly that I wanted to crawl and hide in her embrace. I hope my family is still searching for me.

"Pari are you awake? Come let's have breakfast." I heard a melodious voice which was of none other than Mrs Sharma.

"Coming Mrs Sharma" I replied.

I hurriedly checked my appearance in the mirror and went towards the living room. There was a huge wooden table in the middle where all the members were already sitting and waiting for their breakfast.

"Come sweety, have a seat." Mrs Sharma said and motioned me to sit besides her.

"Also I noticed that earlier you addressed me by my surname and to say that I didn't like it would be an understatement." Mrs Sharma said making me halt.

"What?" I asked puzzled. Did I make a mistake. I thought.

"Pari from now on you'll address me as Mom and all of you will adress her as Pari. Got it?" Mrs Sharma announced while looking at everyone more like staring at her elder son.

Suddenly the guy who brought me here stood from his seat and left the area.

"Advik? Advik?" I heard everybody calling him but all in vain. Soon another guy ran after him leaving only three of us behind.

"Sweety I am sorry, he is -- he is a bit stubborn. I don't know what has gone into him lately and why he is behaving this strange? I am sorry but he takes time to gel with new people but don't worry his father will talk to him. Right hubby?" Mrs Sharma said and commanded her husband to give a piece of advice to their elder son.

I kept on talking to her while having my breakfast and I also got to know a bit about her family. The guy who is being a total meanie is her elder son Advik while ger younger son's name is Vihaan.

----------------------------------------------------

Advik's POV

I was in my office chamber when my father and brother came inside startling me.

"Advik what is wrong with you? Why are you behaving rudely with that girl?" My father started questioning me. He seem quite upset with my unusual behaviour.

"Dad please I don't want to talk about her."

"But why bro? I don't understand what has she done to you. Out of all the people you should know that right now she needs someone and we should help her. Also I am sure by now you would have observed that Mom loves her." Vihaan uttered.

"Dad, Vihaan it's just that-- she is a stranger, we don't know who she is. She herself is unaware about her identity. Then how will this work? What will I ask my detectives to do? How will they search about an unknown person? When police was not able to help her and then how can we? Also I don't want any third person to be a part of our family who knows she can be a threat for us." I stated while frowning. My dad and brother were constantly staring at me.

I moved towards the tinted window of my chamber, my hands were inside my trousers pocket.

"Advik we all know that you are competent enough of judging someone's true colour. You have seen a lot in your life, and the man you are today is because you have not let the negativity bother you. Son that girl needs someone right now, she needs a family and if you doubt her intentions then you can cross question her or observe her behaviour but atleast do not behave rudely. Son she needs someone to heal her. There are not only wounds on her body but her heart is also shattered and we all have to heal that fragile heart."

My father said while Patting my shoulder lightly and after a while I nodded making my brother and father smile.

Let's see if that girl is innocent or not. I thought.

------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone 🌺

•Advik is still being rude towards Pari but I hope his attitude towards her changes slowly and gradually.

•How many of you agree with Advik's Point of view?-- That it's a bit hard to trust Pari as she has no memories and probably can be a threat.

• Any opinions on Sharma family.

If anyone's feeling that the story is moving slowly then guy's don't worry upcoming chapters will be more entertaining.