23. Dilemma

Third Person POV

As per the doctor the reason why Pari fainted was extreme stress which was not healthy for her. She was advised for a complete bed rest. The entire sharma family was currently in the living room having a deliberation with each other.

"Bro I don't get good vibes from those people. I feel there is something else to the story because I am not ready to accept the fact that our Pari would leave her family for some guy. She is not like that and to believe she was in a relationship is next to impossible for me." Vihaan said with utmost concern. For him Pari was like a little sister whom he adored a lot.

"Even If she was in a relationship it's kind of difficult to digest that she was unable to leave that toxic relationship. The Pari we know is very mature, sensible and soft hearted. All these informations are not easy to absorb." This time it was Mr Sharma who pointed out his opinion.

"Dad, Vihaan don't worry I have many questions which still are unanswered.  I'll go to the police station and have a talk with the inspector on my own. Our priority right now should be Pari's health and comfort and in no way I will compromise over it." Advik said and hurriedly took the car key and made his way towards the police station.

----------------------------------------------

It was after an hour later Advik reached the Police station where the Kapoors who were claiming to be Pari's family were also sitting.

Advik shaked his hand with the inspector and sat on the opposite chair.

"Hello Mr Advik you wanted to interrogate further?"

"Yes inspector but what are these people doing here?"

"Mr Advik they are constantly asking me to help them. They are begging to meet their niece." The police inspector said while pressing his forehead lightly.

Advik nodded and turned his direction towards the alleged family of Pari.

"You said that Pari left you all because of her boyfriend but why didn't you even try to contact her for the past few months and why didn't you follow her when you saw her at the shopping mall with me? Why are your actions contradicting with your statements?" Advik asked in an authoritative tone clearly indicating that he was not interested in listening to lies.

"Son when she left us we were broken, we didn't know what to do. We thought that she is upset with us and would come around, this is why no missing report was filed from our side. But when we saw her with you, we instantly recognized you but to our surprise she was with you and not with her boyfriend. We realised something is fishy and later on we contacted the police department and got to know she has lost her memories." Mrs Kapoor or Pari's alleged aunt said. Her tears were uncontrollable flowing like a stream.

"You said that she was in a toxic relationship, which means you have met her boyfriend. Where is he?"

"Son he used to live in our neighborhood only, the entire locality knows how much of a mannerless and shameless person he is. The moment Pari left us he was also not seen in the locality anymore.

Son we really miss her, we know that you are suspicious of us but why would we hurt her. We are middle class people and for us our children are our only priority. Please I beg you give us our daughter back."  Mr Kapoor said while joining his hands together in front of the rich billionaire who felt dizzy.

Advik felt a huge lump in his throat, Vihaan's statement was running in his mind making his heart break. The very first day Vihaan muttered that it would be Advik who would be devastated when Pari leaves and to say he was shattered would be an understatement.

Advik turned around to leave but motioned the inspector to join him.

"Inspector Please help me. I am in dilemma, I don't know whom to trust and whom to not. I want you to collect enough evidence which proves that these people are honest. Please collect some more evidence and also find out about Pari's boyfriend." Advik said and left that place.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺

•How was the Chapter? Are you guys liking the plot so far?

•I am not good at angst, I hope you all are having a good time while reading it, if not then let me know so that I can improve.

•If you all remember Vihaan initially told Advik that how one day he would regret and feel devastated when Pari leaves. Poor Advik!

•What should Advik do now? Drop your opinions and help him.