26. Critical

Do read the author's note at the end....

Third Person POV

It was 4 am in the morning and the entire Sharma residence was pitch silent as everyone was sleeping in their respective rooms.

Advik was sleeping soundly in his room when out of nowhere his phone started ringing. He stirred in his sleep and with a groan opened his eyes to see who was calling at such a odd time.

Advik took the phone in his hands which was lying on the corner table and saw that it was Pari who was calling him at such a moment. He hurriedly removed the comforter from his body and accepted Pari's call. The moment he accepted it, instantly the call got disconnected.

Advik frowned a bit but his heart started thudding loudly. He was feeling a bit uneasy and out of instincts he called Pari again but to his extreme disappointment she didn't receive the call.

At this stage Advik was hyperventilating, he didn't know what to do. He started pacing in the room and kept on calling her but still there was no response. Advik's heart was beating rapidly and it was clenching at the thought of Pari being in some danger. He instantaneously took his car keys and made way towards his car so that he could go and examine Pari's whereabouts. It was within a fraction of second when Advik's phone started ringing again.

He hurriedly accepted the call and answered "Pari? Pari? Are you there? You are alright? Right? I was constantly calling you but you were not picking it up. Why Pari? Are you okay? Say something Pari---"

"Hello Mr Advik, there is a girl who has met with accident and her phone was constantly ringing. The last dialed number was yours that's why I thought to inform you that the girl is currently being taken to the hospital. I am sending you the adress, kindly come soon." An unknown person said interrupting Advik in between.

To say Advik was literally panicking would be an understatement. His eyes welled up with tears, and his heart was racing wildly---he just wanted to see Pari and be with her.

Advik hurriedly called his parents and they all left for the hospital.

It was after half an hour later that Sharma family reached the hospital. After inquiring at the reception they all moved towards the emergency room where currently Pari was being operated.

Everyone was feeling worse with passing seconds, they were extremely worried about Pari's condition. While Advik was having mixed feelings. There were old memories which were flooding his mind.

It was only Pari's accident which brought them together and now the history is repeating itself again but the only thing is that he does not want to lose her. He was in his thoughts when a doctor came outside from the emergency room and open his mouth to speak "Are you all her relatives?"

"Yes I am his fiancé doctor. How's her condition?" Advik replied instantly wanting to know about Pari's health.

"Well I am sorry to say but her condition is critical. The accident was severe because of that we can't state anything right now. We are trying our best." The doctor said and made his way towards the emergency room.

Mrs Sharma was crying and praying to the almighty for her daughter's life whereas Mr Sharma and Vihaan were also on the verge of tears.

On the other hand Advik was frozen, neither he could feel anything nor his mind was working. Despite being so strong he was feeling helpless. His father approached him and embraced him the way he used to do in Advik's childhood. As soon as Advik felt his father's wamth around him he started crying like a child. He just wanted Pari with him. Everyone present there were so shocked to see Advik crying like a small child. It was only breaking everyone's heart.

"Advik? Advik?" They all heart a loud and obnoxious voice yelling for Advik.

The person yelling soon came in front of their eyes and it was none other than Ajay-- Advik's friend who is a detective.

"Ajay?" Advik whispered a bit startled.

"What are you doing here Ajay and why are you panting so hard?" Advik continued speaking.

"Actually bro Ajay Bhaiya (brother) had asked me about our current whereabouts and I reverted him the address of this hospital." Vihaan explained to Advik and the rest.

"Advik it's urgent. It's about Pari." Ajay said still panting hard. He sighed and sat on the adjacent chair.

"Advik we have been fooled. That Kapoor family is lying they all are dangerous people hiding behind innocent faces. The moment you told me about Pari and her boyfriend I started inquiring about Pari's school and college life. After numerous cross examinations I got to know that she was never involved in any romantic relationships, she had no boyfriend. Whatever story that Kapoor family has created is absolutely false. They have deliberately come up with an imaginary story to divert our attention and because of this they took Pari from you and I can guarantee you that they are behind Pari's current condition.

Advik there were few school friends of Pari who with time lost contact with her told me that she used to say that how her uncle and aunt always used to fight with her parents. They were never kind and loving towards Pari and her family." Ajay uttered. Mr and Mrs Sharma were shocked to hear that they were being tricked while Advik was fuming with anger.

"Vihaan call the police and report each and every thing to them. Ask them to arrest the Kapoor's immediately as they are our suspects." Advik whisper yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺

•How was the chapter? Pari is met with an accident. What and who do you think is the reason behind her current condition? Hope she gets well soon 🥺

•Finally Ajay has made an appearance and the truth is out. To all those who said that her uncle and aunt were fake well guys cheers......

At last in the next chapter we will get to know the Kapoor's side of story. All your doubt's regarding the bruises on Pari's body and her flashbacks will get a clarification.

A very important note:

Lately I am very disturbed and I really don't know what to do anymore. I have been on this platform since 2019 and have never faced such a situation before. People like me who are writers and after brainstorming a lot gather enough courage to write a story should at least be appreciated for their efforts however there are people who are copying someone's else hard work and posting it on other social media sites.

I am really thankful and glad for the love I have received on this platform for my works but yesterday when one of my reader mentioned that one of my book which is LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE  is being copied and published on YouTube by someone else with the same title  shocked me. I cross examined on my own and I got to know that the person is recently uploading my story on his/ her channel with the same title and the entire plot and dialogues are similar.

I have reported that person and my other friends and readers from Wattpad have done the same but still that person on YouTube is mentioning that it is her own work which is quite disturbing for me. People like those don't know how much their actions can affect others.

Since morning I have been feeling like I should Unpublish all my books and leave Wattpad because this shit is really disturbing.

Take care Everyone.