The End

Hey Guys 🌺

So I guess it's time to say good-bye to each and every reader of "Heal Me With Your Love."  I'll seriously miss your lovely comments. Your comments were the only thing which used to encourage me to write further.

I was really nervous about this book initially because this is my first book where the female lead was being abused. Although I have tried my best to write scenes and portray the feelings of the characters in such a way that an individual of any age group could understand it without feeling uncomfortable.

• How was this book? Did you like it or not? I would like each and every reader of this book to share their views regarding this book with me for the very last time 🥺. It would mean a lot.❤️

•A very last question for all the readers of Heal Me with your Love is name one character which is extremely close to your heart.

At last I would like to say thank you to my lovely readers who have constantly supported me throughout this journey. I hope I was able to portray the emotions of the characters and you could relate with them. Special thanks to few of you who were with me since the very start of this journey. It would have been seriously very difficult without you all.

Detectivesherlock007
leo_and_muffinszeke1801amruta118
crush_on_sidJyotirmayeeDevikanchantuAdvSangeetaDasakshu2169
kathija_rchillwildlife16 RitikaBansod ArshiyaNayeem Akirabeiber Kavireader anjila2 golden_soul_9Harshu26Thamizhini Schwethz

Thank You Guys for your Love on my book--"Heal Me With Your Love"❤️