16. Strange Feelings

Happy Republic Day to all my fellow Indians ♡♡¶

Third Person POV

It was a causal sunday for the Sharma family. Mrs Sharma was busy in the kitchen preparing lunch for her family while Mr Sharma was helping his wife. Vihaan was accompanying Pari who was sitting idle a while before, while Advik engaged himself in his laptop working on official matters.

"Bro, will you keep your work aside for sometime please. Come and join us. See it's too much fun to play video games. I must say Pari is too good at this." Vihaan said while complimenting Pari however still received no response from Advik.

Pari was staring at Advik but soon a frown appeared on her beautiful face when she noticed that Advik was ignoring both of them. Unknown to her there was a different feeling blooming in her heart after yesterday's interaction with Advik. She wanted Advik to pay attention to her and comfort her, give her time but why would he do so? She thought.

"Pari I have an idea. Go and call bro, I guarantee you that he will definitely follow your commands. He can never decline to any of your wishes." Vihaan said freaking me out.

"What? Are you crazy? No! Absolutely not." I whispered back.

"C'mon Pari, trust me he will join us if you say so." Vihaan tried to convince Pari to which she nodded at last.

Pari stood up feeling fluttery. Her stomach was having a tingling sensation at the mere thought of Advik. Will he join us if I ask him to? Pari thought and waddled towards him.

Pari was about to open her mouth when everyone heard the front door-bell ringing. Advik groaned and went to open the door. Meanwhile Pari waited for him where she was standing earlier and it was few minutes later when she heard Advik laughing and talking with someone. There was an another voice which Pari couldn't identify.

"Mom---Mom, look who it is." Advik yelled and instantly came in front of Pari's eyes, however he was not alone. There was a woman with him who was insanely gorgeous and was literally attached to Advik like a koala.

"Who is it beta(son)?" Mrs Sharma asked making her way from kitchen to the living room.

Mrs Sharma took a second or so and her eyes lit with amusement and adoration to see that stranger standing with Advik.

"Muskan you?" Mrs Sharma recognised that woman with excitement.

"Hello Aunty how are you? I must say despite having two handsome sons, you look so young." The stranger whose name was Muskan said.

"Hahaha thanks gorgeous. You look stunning too. Well! Come let's have lunch, you have appeared at the right time." Mrs Sharma said flabbergasted with Muskan's compliment.

"Yeah! Mom give her some food because I can assure you that she must be hungry. She is always hungry irrespective of the time and place." Advik chuckled and took Muskan towards the dining area.

This unusual behaviour of Advik didn't go unnotice by anyone however there was one thing which no one noticed and that was Pari's furious and hurt expression. She herself was unaware as to why her heart was paining and screaming.

"Pari come let's have our lunch." Mrs Sharma said while holding Pari's hands but was interrupted in between.

"No Mom, I am not feeling hungry. I don't know why but I am not feeling well. I just want to have some rest." Pari mumbled and before Mrs Sharma could stop her, she sauntered towards her room.

Mr and Mrs Sharma with Vihaan sighed and kept on looking at the scene unfolding in front of them.

As soon as Advik saw his parents and brother coming back a frown appeared on his face when he couldn't notice Pari. He kept silent but there was a voice in his head which was forcing him to ask about her whereabouts.

"She is not feeling well so she is taking rest." Mrs Sharma spoke noticing her son's uneasiness.

"What? Why is she not feeling well? Why was I not aware about her illhealth?" Advik yelled unintentionally.

"Because you were quite busy." Vihaan stated as a fact.

Advik realised what he did, and the feelings which he was trying to shut down were again overpowering him. Just to ignore those tingly feelings he pulled this stunt. He was aware of his growing affection towards Pari and somehow he was not ready to face those emotions that's why he asked Muskan to help him. She indeed was of a great help but unfortunately his plan backfired. His intention was to ignore Pari not to hurt her.

Advik sighed out of frustration and left the spoon he was holding on his plate and went towards his room. Realising that Advik was tensed and frustrated Muskan followed her friend.

While on the dining table the trio were fed up of the little ongoing drama.

"Why are they so oblivious? I am truly disappointed in my son. I didn't know he would be so slow in such matters. I can't believe he is the same person who is handling a humongous company." Mr Sharma blurted out.

"Well he is your son. What can I expect?" Mrs Sharma sassed to which her husband faked a hurt expression.

---------------------------------------------------

(In Advik's Room)

Advik was frustrated as hell. He was moving in circles in his room. He was on the verge of breaking down when Muskan came inside to console him.

It was three years back when Advik met Muskan in one of his official parties. She was a senior manager of a construction company which was collaborating with Advik's company. It was in that party when Muskan tried to befriend Advik and slowly and gradually she became a good friend of his. Their bond was not that close but it was a bond where they could trust each other completely.

"Advik calm down. It's okay." Muskan whispered while facing Advik.

"No! Muskan it's not okay. From yesterday my mind and heart are racing at an unbelievable speed. I don't know what to do, I just don't know whatever I am feeling can even be defined as love or not. I am just a mere friend in her eyes that's why I thought to ignore her and those feeling blooming in my heart with your help but I was unaware that she would close herself like this. I am sure she would be thinking negative about herself right now. She would probably be comparing herself with you. Muskan you don't know she is very innocent and sensitive." Advik voiced out his opinion. His eyes were getting teary unable to control those pent up emotions.

"Hey! Listen to me, I don't know about you but I can guarantee, that just like you she is also facing the same delimma. Her eyes were expressing the hurt and discomfort when you didn't notice her presence, our close proximity was afflicting pain on her Advik. I suggest that instead of overthinking go and have a talk with her. Go and share your feelings with Pari because I know you both are each other's healing source." Muskan said while holding Advik's shoulders firmly.

Advik nodded and felt motivated. He was thankful that despite being an introvert Muskan befriended him and now he had a supporting friend like her.

Muskan smiled and gave a friendly side hug to Advik comforting him. However what they both didn't notice was a person standing at the corner covering her sobbing mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺

•How was the Chapter?

•They both are running away from their feelings instead of confronting each other. Hope they confess their feelings soon♡♡

 Hope they confess their feelings soon♡♡