6. Civil

Pari's POV

It was a pleasant evening, and I was in the kitchen preparing dinner with Mrs Sharma. After pleading for a thousand times she allowed me to enter inside and ordered me to take rest after the dinner.

(Kitchen Area)

(Kitchen Area)

"Pari we have maids at our place, they can help me. I urge you to take rest darling."

"Mrs Sha--- I mean Mom, despite of these maids you still are doing all the chores on your own especially making food for your family probably because you love doing so and you want your family to eat food prepared by you which is healthy and nutritious, that's exactly what I am doing. I don't know why but I have a feeling that I love preparing food since the very start."

Mom smiled and nodded towards me.

"Fine then, you can help me also I think all three of them have come. Let's go and welcome them." She said and made her way towards the living room when she heard the door bell rung.

I followed her obidently and saw Mr Sharma greeting his wife while their sons were looking at their parents fondly.

"Hey Pari, how are you doing?" Vihaan asked me taking me by surprise. He was the first one apart from Mrs Sharma who actually tried to communicate with me.

"Thanks for asking. I am good, what about you?" I asked quietly with a gentle smile on my face.

"You know what you should keep on smiling, your smile is very pretty." Vihaan complemented making me feel giddy. I don't know why but I felt as if I was being complimented for the first time in my life.

"He is right. You should keep on smiling dear. Also you three go and change after that we'll have dinner." Mrs Sharma said and pointed towards the three males to hurry.

------------------------------------------------

(Dinning Area)

"Son's I have prepared cheese for both of you. I don't want you both to bicker over it like the last time. Got it?" Mrs Sharma ordered while serving food to her children with her own hands.

(Cheese)

(Cheese)

(Rice)

I was sitting silently on my chair and looking at my plate mindlessly when Mrs Sharma came and started serving food to me as well.

"Never, I said never hesitate to ask anything from me. For me you are just like my kids and I have not only ordered you to address me as your mother but I want you to see me like a mother. Got it?" Mrs Sharma said while stroking my cheeks softly and wiping the tears which were present in the corner of my eyes. I smiled and nodded my head indicating that I understood her words.

We all were sitting on the dining table and having our dinner when suddenly Advik said.

"Tomorrow you will accompany me to my office. I have someone to come and he will privately search about your family and collect all the necessary information so that we can unite you with your family." He said to which I nodded timidly. There is something in his eyes which I am unable to comprehend. Probably there is a mixture of pity and suspicion in them for me.

I took a breath and opened my mouth to speak "I know you are suspicious of my identity, I know keeping a stranger at your place can be dangerous for you all but trust me if you want I can leave right now. I don't know who I am or what my occupation is but I can assure you that I am not some thief. I don't have my eyes on your money or luxuries.

I don't need anything because for a person like me whose family has not even a filed a missing report till now--- for that person you all have done a lot. I don't want to be a trouble for you all." I mumbled while looking in his eyes. I am innocent and I guess my eyes have conveyed that for me.

I saw a flicker of Changing emotions in his eyes. From being cold his expression changed into a civil one.

"Fine! You can stay here and no need to leave. Be ready tomorrow by 7:00 am. We will leave together for my office." He said and placed his plates in the basin while saying good night to everyone and left for his room.

I don't know what tomorrow holds but I truly owe these people my life.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone 🌺

I know it's a short update but the next chapter will definitely be lengthy and I assure you from the next chapter there will be more interaction between Pari and Advik.😉

•It's very hard for someone to prove himself/ herself when they themselves are unaware about their Identity. Isn't it?

•How was the chapter?

Just a random question of the day how many of you are rice lovers and how many of you are chapati lovers? 🤭 ( Well! I am a rice lover.)

)