28. Heal Me With Your Love

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Pari are you feeling alright? Does your head hurt?" The doctor interrogated.

"I--I what? where am---I?" Pari stuttered brokenly not knowing that there was a person cautiously staring at her from afar waiting for her response.

With passing seconds Advik's heart was racing wildly. He was sacred at the mere thought of losing Pari. What if she didn't recognise him? What if she lose her memories again? Such thoughts were splintering his heart into bits and pieces.

Unable to control his hammering heart Advik entered inside the ward without wasting any second. He made his way inside and saw the doctor was cross examining Pari. Instantaneously on the commotion Pari shifted her gaze from the doctor to the new person in the room.

Her eyes were moist while her lips were trembling. The Sharma family was just waiting for Pari to utter something from her mouth. They wanted to hear her melodious voice and it seem like magic to them when they heard Pari whispering incoherent words.

"Advik" atlast Pari whispered trying after multiple times. Her throat was sore and understanding her condition Mrs Sharma gave her a glass of water which was lying on the corner table.

Advik's eyes were glistening with tears, a sigh of relief left his mouth. He hurriedly made his way towards Pari's bed and engulfed her in his strong arms. The moment Pari felt his protective arms around her, she felt serene. They both were silently sobbing in each other's arms, this time it was their happy tears which were flowing through their eyes.

"Pari? Are you alright? Do you remember me? Do you remember us?" Advik inquired after separating from the heartwarming hug.

Pari nodded and sniffed.

"Yes-- I remember everything. I have gained my memories back. All those flashbacks which I used to have are now crystal clear." Pari whispered with teary eyes.

"It was an accident which caused Ms Pari to lose her memories and ironically it was an accident which brought her memories back. It will be better if she stays in hospital for a day so that we can monitor her health. Till then you can stay with her." The doctor said interrupting in between and with that being said, he left the room.

Everyone present in the ward were contented and overwhelmed as finally Pari was no longer unknown to her true self. She was aware about her identity and about her past.

It was within a fraction of seconds when Pari's insides churned at the thought of her so called family. All those memories of them harrasing her, causing her pain, calling her names were running in her mind. She was aghast at the thought of them assassinating her character. The way they degraded her by stating that she was involved in a toxic relationship and insulted her family was stabbing her fragile heart.