10. Mission Parvik

Third Person POV

It was later in the evening when Advik and Pari made their appearance in front of their family.  Meanwhile Vihaan was pacing around the living room while Mr and Mrs Sharma were watching the news which was being broadcasted on the television.

"Bro where were you and Pari? What took you so long?" Vihaan started inquiring when he saw his brother and Pari back at home.

"Vihaan actually we are out for a brunch. You were tired that's why we couldn't ask you to come with us." Pari replied innocently before Advik could open his mouth.

Advik noticed Vihaan looking at him with an amused expression. 

"Oh! I was tired. How funny even I didn't know that I was tired." Vihaan snickered.

"What do you mean---" before Pari could again ask more questions Advik interrupted her in between and said "Pari why don't you go and take rest you seem tired. Mom, Dad I am also heading to my room. Good night." Advik said and hurriedly left that place to save himself from anymore embarrassment.

"What was all this? I have never seen Advik being all shy?" Mr Sharma said.

"He is falling for her and the most funny thing here is that he himself is unaware about it." Vihaan chuckled making Mrs Sharma Laugh.

"Are you sure? Because it's hard for me to believe that our son is getting involved in something called love." Mr sharma said with a light smile on his face. It was quite difficult for him to believe that their son was falling for someone, the person whose love life has been a big zero since start---that person was in love was hard to digest for Mr Sharma.

"Dad I'll prove you that he is in love. From now on Mission Parvik is on." Vihaan started squealing like a little girl.

"One sec what is Parvik?" Mrs Sharma asked genuinely confused.

"Mom it means Pari+ Advik which is Parvik." Vihaan muttered enthusiastically making his parents laugh wholeheartedly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Advik was proceeding from his room to kitchen in need of water to quench his thirst when he heard Vihaan's voice coming from Pari's room.

What is he doing in her room? Advik thought.

He sauntered towards her room and heard few voices coming from there. Probably they are watching a movie he thought. He tried to shrug off those voices and move towards the kitchen but there was something which was stopping him. There was an unknown force which was pulling him towards Pari's room.

He sighed and slowly knocked on her door.

"Come in Bro. I know you are out there." Vihaan said making Advik roll his eyes.

"What are you both doing at this time?" Advik asked making his presence in front of Pari and Vihaan.

"We are watching a movie. Actually Vihaan missed the brunch with us that's why he wanted to have a movie marathon." Pari whispered back smilingly unknown to her both the brother's were glaring at each other.

"Come bro. You can also join us right Pari? Vihaan said innocently.

"Yeah, Come Advik, Have a seat." Pari said making some space for Advik on the bed.

Advik sat on the bed besides Pari who was sitting between both the brothers. However all three of them were having contrasting thoughts at the same time.

Vihaan was inquisitive to know about his brother's feeling, while unknown to Pari her body was reacting on her own. She was feeling extremely shy at the moment. She wanted to be more close to Advik but didn't had that courage. While Advik was battling with his inner thoughts. He was jealous of his own brother. He wanted to be the reason of Pari's smile and giggles but at the same moment he wanted to rush away from there and hide under his comforter.

Both the brother's came out of their trance and noticed Pari's eyes drifting because of sleep. Considering it as a good opportunity Vihaan said "Bro I am feeling quite sleepy. So I am going back to my room. Good night." He uttered and instantaneously rushed out.

As soon as Advik saw Vihaan's shadow disappearing from the room he felt a sudden weight on his left shoulder. It was none other than Pari's head resting on his shoulder. To say he was stunned for a second would be an understatement. He wanted to shift her and lay her on the bed but he also wanted to stay like that for a while.

He turned around and saw her sleeping face. She was looking so innocent and adorable that he wanted to run his hands on her cheek softly but he didn't want to wake her up and make things uncomfortable between them.

Advik gently pulled the comforter on her body, tucking few strands of her hair behind her ears.

He exhaled and drifted to sleep with an adorning smile on his face.

It was later in the night when Advik's muscles started wincing at the pain. They were sleeping in that sitting posture and now their body muscles were straining. Advik gasped for air and carefully laid Pari's body on the  bed. Although he missed Pari's warmth but he knew a little bit distance between them was better. He slowly and carefully paddled towards his room constantly contemplating about his overpowering emotions.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌺

•How was the Chapter?

• Personally I really like Vihaan's character. What's your take on the ship name Parvik? 😉🤭 You are free to suggest any other ship name as well.

What do you think who will fall in love first? Advik or Pari?

Random Question: Any web series or movie you are watching currently which seems very fascinating to you?