4. Pari

Hey Everyone 🌺

Guys I just want to say that for the very first time I am feeling as if you all are not liking my book - "Heal Me With Your Love."

The votes and comments on my chapters are minimal. If the reads are around 100 then votes would be around 17 or so which is making me feel disappointed.

Honestly I was very excited for this book but with the response I am getting I don't feel like publishing more chapters.

Guys I'll be honest here, I have always acknowledged the response of my readers that I have received on my other books but it seems like you all are not interested anymore.

I am sorry for blabbering so much.

------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Life is very unpredictable. There are situations in which we feel serene however some situations force us to question our existence. People say that time can heal all our wounds but what about those wounds which are caused by time.

Thoughts similar to these were passing through the girl's mind who was staring at the moon as if it was silently communicating with her.

Unknown to everyone she was silently sobbing while her fingers were tightly wrapped around the hem of her dress.

Soon the door of the room in which she was staying opened and Mrs Sharma entered inside with the tray of food for her.

"Dear what are you doing-- are you crying?" Mrs Sharma asked getting astonished to see the girl in front of her crying her heart out.

"Sweety what happened? Tell me dear, I am all ears." Mrs Sharma encouraged her further to speak her heart out.

"Why? Why me? What have I done to deserve this? I don't know who I am. I don't know my name, I don't even know about my family. I don't know if my family is even searching for me. Everyone is frustrated because of me, I was a liability on that female constable and now I am a liability on your son. I am greatlful that he took me to hospital and arranged everything for my treatment but what should I do of this life when I don't even remember my own self. I am lost. I feel lonely and scared. I want to shout and cry at the same time. There are numerous questions in my mind which have no answers. What should I do?" The girl sobbed and was instantaneously warpped in a tight and heartwarming hug.

Mrs Sharma patted her head gently and kept on murmuring gentle words.

"Sweety I know it's hard for you, I can't even imagine your pain but I promise now you have me by your side and no you are not a burden on us neither on me nor on my son. I know my son was  stubborn and cold to you but with time he will realise what he did was wrong. Also let's give you a name. What say?" Mrs Sharma asked looking fondly at the girl in front.

"Name?" The girl whispered.

"Yes Sweety, I always wanted God to bless me with a girl but instead I was blessed with two boys who are my world and now see God gifted me an angel and that's why I'll name you Pari." Mrs Sharma said but quickly panicked when she didn't receive any response from the girl.

"Sweety-- I--I, if you didn't like the name---" Mrs Sharma was going to apologize for naming her without her consent but she was cut off in between when she felt a body hugging her tightly.

"Thank you-- thank you so--much. I really liked it. I liked this name. Can you call me by my new name." The girl asked. Her voice was fragile afraid that her grant would be rejected.

"Pari." Mrs Sharma called and witnessed a beautiful and innocent smile on her little angel's face.

Unknown to both of them there was a person  who was standing in the corner and feeling bad because of his sudden outburst earlier.

----------------------------------------------

Your thoughts on today's Chapter?

• What do you think of Mrs Sharma? Did you like the interaction between Mrs Sharma and Pari.

• I really feel bad for Pari. 🙃

And this is how our female lead gets a name for now. 🤭

 🤭