11. Friends

Advik's POV

It was a bright sunny day and we all thought to go for an outing. Currently I was looking at my appearance in the mirror and collecting my wallet and mobile from the corner shelf.

"Bro hurry up. We have to leave, because of you we are getting late." Vihaan ranted to which I nodded and followed him silently.

We reached downstairs and I saw Mom and dad as usual flirting while Pari was looking at them warmly.

"Mom Dad no PDA please. If you want to show endearments to each other then you can come by a different car. Whereas we three will come together in bhaiya's (brother's) car."  My mischievous brother ordered like a king. There is definitely something cooking in his smart brain, I thought.

"We three? Are you not coming by your bike?" I asked genuinely confused. His love for bikes is crazy and was known to all of us.  

"Why? Don't you want me to accompany you and Pari?" He inquired smirkingly.

"Of course not. There's nothing like that." I said and rushed towards my car. I don't care if he accompanies us or not. It's not like I and Pari needed a moment together. I thought and buried down all those useless thoughts away.

 I thought and buried down all those useless thoughts away

  (Advik's Car)

I was sitting on the driver's seat when both Pari and Vihaan sat on back seat making me confuse.

"Pari why are you sitting at the back?" I asked.

"Advik I thought it would be appropriate if I sit at the back and Vihaan sits in front but--" Pari said and stared at Vihaan who was sitting besides her.

"Yeah I thought to sit in front but Pari-- then I decided to escort you. I don't want you to feel alone that's why from now on I'll chaperone you and be with you throughout the day." Vihaan muttered with a sweet sickening smile which was directed towards me.

"She is not alone." I scoffed and to my surprise I saw Pari looking at me with a surprised expression on her face.

"Talk less and drive more bro." Vihaan said and continued talking to Pari.

I sighed and with a huff started driving towards our destination.

-----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The Sharma family after continuously driving for an hour at last reached a huge and idyllic park where the surrounding was quite peaceful. The scenery was quite appealing. There were many families who were enjoying their time together while there were some youngsters as well who were enjoying the companionship of their friends.