Chapter 6: The Invitation

Aria sat on the boat watching the other elemental master's board.

"Lord Aria" Clouse approaches her

"hm?" she turns and looks at him

"The time to depart is drawing near and the ninja haven't arrived yet" Clouse informs her "I fear that they won't come"

"Not to worry Clouse" Aria smirks "I sent an offer they simply couldn't refuse, to save their friend they will come, just give it a bit more time"

"Yes my Lord" Clouse bows and walks back to the boarding area

Aria sat on the boat's rail in thought until she heard Clouse's voice become a bit louder.

"Master Chen will be charmed to see you've accepted his offer. A Master of Spinjitzu shall fare favorably in his Tournament" Clouse says

Aria turns around to see the ninja with Clouse

"Hey, we're not here to fight. We're here to save a friend" Jay replies annoyed

"Don't be so petty, Master Jay" Clouse grabs Jay's nunchucks "Everyone here has something to fight for."

"Chopsticks. I'm a big eater, heh" Jay gulps when Clouse threw his nunchucks into the Sea.

Garmadon ran up the dock "Lloyd, wait! If you get on that boat, you may never return"

"What are you doing here, Dad?" Lloyd asks

"Master Chen is a dangerous man who should never be trusted. Whatever he promised you, do not believe him" Garmadon says

"Lord Garmadon. It's been a while" Clouse speaks "It's Sensei now, correct? I can't remember"

"Clouse. I see Master Chen still has you running his errands" Garmadon replies spitefully

"I have to go, Dad. This is about Zane. It's about family. If we're ever going to be whole again, I have to get on that ship" Lloyd argues

"Last call. Are you in, or out?" Clouse asks

Garmadon looks at Lloyd "I can't stop you, son, but I can join you"

"Sorry, no more room in the ship" Clouse smirks

"No room?" Garmadon kicks a thug off the ship

The ninja hear a girl laugh and they all look up to see a girl sitting on the rail of the boat with her legs swinging off the edge.

(but she has green eyes)

"It appears their's room now, wouldn't you say Clouse?" the girl questions while still laughing

"I suppose so your highness" Clouse replies and gestures for the ninja and Garmadon to board

The ninjas walked onto the boat together with Garmadon, who all glance at the suspicious girl who helped them onto the boat. She swings her legs over the rail and stands up on the boat's deck.

"Let's set sail Clouse!" she shouts

"Yes princess" Clouse bows to her

Clouse turns to the men and they all prepare for the boat to sail. Aria turns and looks at the ninja who were looking around. She stares at the green ninja.. he looks familiar.

'he looks like Lloyd.. but it's not him right? But wasn't the green ninja's name also Lloyd? Oh no.. oh shit.. I did not just fall in love with my enemy did I?!'

Aria takes out her phone and turns it on, she sees a message from Lloyd sent a couple hours ago. She opened the message and read it.

Lloyd: I'm sorry it's short notice but I have something important going on, I don't know how long I'll be gone but I promise I'll tell you as soon as I'm back. After It's all over come visit Ninjago City and I'll take you on a nice date to make up for my absence. I love you so much and take care of yourself.

'this isn't a coincidence, my boyfriend is definitely the green ninja'

"FUCK" Aria scream to the sea before turning around and talks to herself "It's fine, I have silver hair, Lloyd knows his girlfriend Aria as a blonde. Me, the Overlord's daughter Aria, has silver hair. So yeah it's fine.. completely fine.. I'll just have to alter my plans a bit"

Aria takes a deep breath before she walks to the front of the boat, she sees the red ninja Kai fighting with Karlof. Aria sighs before instantly teleporting between the two and catching Karlof's metal fist.

"Now now boys is this really the place to be fighting?" Aria asks with a sickly sweet smile

"Stay out of this little girl!" Karlof shouts

"little.. girl?" Aria's smile turns into a smirk

"Kai move!" Garmadon suddenly shouts

Aria's eyes turn purple and lets out a dark aura that sends the people near her except for Karlof flying back, including Kai.

"Now please tell me how this little girl can do this?" Aria asks as she tightens her hold on Karlof's fist

Karlof's metal fist crunches and he grunts in pain.

"Never.." Aria glares at him "call me a little girl again.. got it?"

"yes yes yes" Karlof says quickly

Aria let's go of Karlof's metal hand and her eyes go back to their normal green color. The ninja and all the other elemental masters stare at her in shock.

"We're here!" Clouse announces "Welcome to Chen's Island"

The ninja and the other elemental master's went to the front of the boat to see the island with a massive building.

"I swore to never return" Garmadon declares

"You know, you should never swear. It's a sign of weak verbal skills." Jay says

"If Zane's on that island, we'll find him" Lloyd says to the other ninja "We have to"

Aria stands next to Clouse with a smirk on her face "and so it begins"