Chapter 18: Grave Danger

A week had passed before Aria got another call from Cole.

"Morro's heading to the tomb of the first spinjitzu master, we need help!" Cole shouts into the phone

"Again, I don't help ninja" Aria replies flipping the page of her book

"You have to catch the ghosts anyway!" Cole argues "Aria if Morro gets the realm crystal who knows what he'll do! Get your lazy ass out of your castle and get to the tomb!"

"Geez" Aria closes her book "calm down rocky, I'm comin"

"I'm sending you the correct coordinates now, me and the ninja will be arriving there in Rex soon" Cole tells her

"Rex? Ronin's vehicle?" Aria asks confused

"it's a long story and a lot of things happened" Cole says "I'm not even going to ask how you know Ronin, I gotta go, get here soon"

Cole hangs up and a minute later Aria was sent the coordinates to the tomb. After traveling through the endless sea she soon arrives at the tomb's entrance. She walks up to a statue of the the first spinjitzu master.

"You old fool" Aria mutters before bowing in respect, she looks up at at the statue "even I the new proud Overlord feel the need to bow before you"

Aria walks forward and opens the door to the first room. She enters as the door closes behind her, their were different doors around her with different symbols. Aria looks at her phone, Cole had sent her the clues for the tombs puzzles.

"A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot" Aria reads

Aria stands in the middle of the room and turns around slowing taking note of all the symbols.

"So it's a zoetrope" Aria says to herself before stopping and thinking "A spinjitzu master can.. they can.. do spinjitzu. Of course cause they're the only ones that can do spinjitzu.. or should I say we're"

Aria takes a stance before turning into spinjitzu, her color was of course purple. Once the moving image was clear she stops and moves towards a door.

"this one" Aria opens the door and walks through

The door once again closes behind her and she looks around the room. On top of a ledge sat the First Spinjitzu Master's golden staff. Aria takes a step forward and a tile sinks down a bit.

"Oh no" Aria says

A dart comes from nowhere and she quickly steps back to dodge it.

"Ok ok, the second clue was..." Aria looks down "A spinjitzu master cannot" she looks up at the staff "cannot what?" 

Aria moves her foot and ends up hitting another tile. A bolder comes crashing down and Aria jumps out of the way quickly. She looks down into the giant hole that was made.

"Oh my god how stupid am I?" Aria facepalms "that stupid phase they always say is A ninja never quits, the staff draws your attention and makes it seem like the objective"

Aria jumps down into the hole and travels down the slide before landing in a maze of crystals.

"Well that was.." Aria stands up and dusts off her clothes "eventful"

Aria walks through the maze and catches a glimpse of something in the crystals. She walks closer and sees an image appear of herself, but older and different.

 She walks closer and sees an image appear of herself, but older and different