Chapter 32: The Temple of Darkness

Aria stood ontop of Borg Tower looking through the medallion.

"I spy..." Aria says boredly "another mountain"

"Princess Aria please take this seriously" she heard through her phone

"I am Kaname" Aria replies

"I spy is a childish game used by children of the village mostly through adolescents but-"

"OK ok shut up" Aria says taking him off speaker "I'll find it"

Aria walks around the tower looking for any sign of the temple.

"What exactly am I looking for?" Aria mutters

Aria stops when she sees the 3 indicators in the medallion go black.

"Hello temple" Aria says putting the medallion down, she picks up her phone "I found it, standby while I get to it"

Aria hangs up the phone and puts the medallion in her pocket before turning into a dragon. She takes off into the sky and heads towards the temple site.

'Being a dragon has its perks, like fast travel.. but also scaring every person in Ninjago when seeing me'

Aria heads to the top of the tallest mountain in Ninjago where the temple of darkness stood. She landed in front of it and turned back to her human form. She then walked up to the giant doors and pushed them. The doors made a loud creeking sound as they slowly opened.

Aria walked in and all around showed different portraits of her father, mother, and of herself. Their were portraits of the past and present. Aria stopped and stood in front of the one that depicted her at that very moment.

"Ha" Aria laughs "very creepy"

She walks to the center of the temple where a small white crystal stood on a pedestal. She looked at the ceiling where a large white crystal hung.

"Well.. it's not an instrument so.." Aria looks at the smaller one confused "what to I do?"

'Dad if this is the temple of darkness.. why are the crystals white?'

'Because they're not supposed to be white, you have to feed the small one your dark energy, then it'll project it to the bigger one that's above you. It'll awaken the temple and the tower, then it'll release your Oni powers and form'

'...did you just say Oni?'

'Yes, we've been over this child, you're a dragon-Oni. I'm a dragon and your mother's an Oni'

'So how did sex work?'

'Aria do the thing with the temple!'

'Ok ok'

'And for your information I had my human form back then too you know, how else did you think.. wait.. gross child'

'What? I was just wondering if you had sex with mom in your dragon form and that's how I was born'

'No you idiot! It wouldn't work anyway.. this is off topic! Take care of the temple!'

'Right, temple'

Aria places her hands on the crystal and her eyes glow purple. The crystal slowly changes into purple and glows. Thy crystal then shoots a beam into the larger crystal and Aria let's go. The larger crystal slowly turns purple until glowing as well. The larger crystal shoots a dark beam into the sky where all of ninjago can see.

The beam sends a pulse through the air before disappearing. Aria looks at the ground to see it pulsing black. Aria looks to see the large crystal turn black, it them shoots down a black beam at her. A cloud of black smoke surrounds Aria and the temple, it then suddently turns into a whirlwind around her before disappearing. Aria's eyes glow a dark purple before turning back to green.

"Oh yeah" Aria creats a black energy ball in her hand "now I'm the Dark Lord"