Chapter 47: Radio Free Ninjago

I could write out Lloyd and Aria's entire past but that would take too long, so you get a 3 year time skip XD. Aria however like speed saw all those years that you don't see.

----

Lloyd and Aria were now 8 years old. They were playing outside with some of the other boys from school.

"Aria you're running too fast wait up!" Lloyd shouts

Aria giggles "You're gonna have to catch me Lloydie"

"Come on this is worse then fire ants" Lloyd laughs

Lloyd catches up and grabs her "got you"

Aria laughs and pulls away from him, she accidently slips on mud and screams as she falls from the high cliff.

Lloyd looks down from above as he cried "ARIA"

-

Aria opened her eyes to see a boy with black hair sitting beside her bed, he looks older then her.

"Hey kiddo you're awake" the boy stands up "are you in any pain?"

"uh.." Aria stares at him confused

"Aria" the boy looks worried

"...I'm sorry" Aria apologizes "Who are you?"

"Dad!" the boy shouts and runs out of the room

Aria looks around to see herself in a hospital. The boy comes back in with a man and a doctor.

"Cole calm down" the man says

"but dad she doesn't remember me" Cole panicks

"It's all part of amnesia" the doctor tells him calmly and sits beside Aria "Hi Aria, I'm gonna ask you some questions and I need you to answer them if you can, ok?"

Aria nods slowly "ok"

"Can you tell me your full name and age?" the doctor asks

"I'm.. Aria Montgomery Lord.. I'm 8 years old" Aria replies slowly

"Good" the doctor smiles "and can you tell me who your parents are?"

"Layla and Over Lord" Aria replies

"Right, and can you tell me who these two behind me are?" the doctor asks

"they're.. family?" Aria questions

"Yes, this is your uncle Lu and your cousin Cole" the doctor says "can you tell me how you got here?"

"..." Aria thinks for a bit before shaking her head "no, I know I'm 8.. but I can't remember anything past mama dying"

Cole and Lu look at each other worried.

"Alright" the doctor writes some things down before facing Lu and Cole "it's best to keep her here for a bit, if she doesn't recover her memory then their's a chance she'll never remember. Until then try telling her stories and stuff to try to jog her memory, Lu as her guardian I'll need you to sign some papers"

"Right" Lu nods

The doctor and Lu leave the room, Cole sits beside Aria.

"So I'm your cousin Cole" he says "you might not remember, but you're a really good dancer, you beat me every competition, I'm not very good"

Aria smiles a bit "really?"

"Yeah, but you're really good at it" Cole says "I visited you a lot when you were younger too, you trained in dance with me since you were 3. You got sent to a school at 5 but visited us on weekends and holidays, that's when you took more dance and participated in competitions"

"That's because you don't like dancing cousin Cole" Aria giggles

"yeah" Cole smiles "of course that's what you first remember"

Aria laughs and Cole continues talking to her. Lu received money from the Overlord's bank to pay for Aria's medical bills so their was no trouble there. After a couple weeks in the hospital Aria remembered a lot of her past, but not much about Lloyd.

Aria opens her eyes and looks around to see Mistaké, Misako, Nya and Dareth watching the tv.

Lloyd was on the tv talking to everyone "Hello, Ninjago. It's me. Lloyd Garmadon. The Green Ninja. Lord Garmadon wants you to be afraid, but I need you to be brave. With the help of Princess Harumi, Lord Garmadon struck a major blow against Ninjago City. We are ready to strike back. There is a resistance. And we may be small, but we are power—"

Harumi displays a video of Lloyd's defeat on a screen in the room, causing Lloyd to hesitate

"—p-powerful..." Lloyd shakes his head and continues "I may not have Elemental Power, but I call upon the power of the people. When we get knocked down, we rise up. Stronger than before. This is our city. He thinks he can bully us with stone giants. Well this isn't the first time our city has faced ruin. Buildings fall, but we rise! And to you, Father, I say this: fighting me may make you feel powerful, but you're about to see what real power is. The Resistance never quits"

Lloyd's recording then continues playing "The Resistance never quits. The Resistance never quits. The Resistance never quits. The Resistance never quits. The Resistance never quits. The Resistance never quits. The Resistance never quits. The Resistance never quits. The Resistance never quits."