32| He Loves Her

Hey guys, I know it's been while since I updated,so sorry for that 😓 and I lost my grandfather last week , please say a prayer for him thank you.

OAK HILL PARK NEIGHBORHOOD.
MASSACHUSETTS, LONDON.

"Gosh I'm so tired Mufyy." Zara said as she drops her bag on the couch,they just came back from school.

"Same here, let's go and eat , because I'm freaking hungry wallah." Mufidah said.

They made their way to the kitchen together and brought out pizza before devouring on it.

"Have you noticed something" Zara said.

"Like??" Mufidah asked.

"Sofy is not being herself these days" Zara said pouring orange juice in her cup.

"Exactly that's what I've noticed too, I wanted to tell you but forgot" Mufida said mouthful of pizza.

"You are bound to forget everything mana when you don't know anything except for eating." Zara said glaring at Mufida making Mufida to laugh.

"So sorry babe but food is life" Mufida said still laughing.

"Ke kika sani , that's your problem, Allah sarki Sofy may God make it easy for her , I will talk to her tomorrow" Zara said.

"Ameen ameen , how is Ya Ammar huh" Mufida asked in a teasing tone making Zara to glare at her.

"He is fine , he told me he will visit later" Zara said pressing her phone.

"Aye, somebody is finally inlove again" Mufida teased again.

Zara glared at her before standing up and leaving the kitchen.

Mufida laughed and said. "Allah baki hakuri , I'm sorry tigress."

———
The loud vibration of the phone beside him woke him up from his long slumber, he sat up on the bed and recites the supplication for waking up before checking his phone, the call has already cut.

Just as he was about to dial the number, it rang through again, he picked it and a voice he never expected boomed through the phone.

"Yayaa, good afternoon" She squealed.

"How are you Dinah" Faisal said rubbing his face.

"I'm fine Yaya , I miss you so muchhhh when are you coming back pleasshh." Dinah said in a whinny voice.

"When I'm done with my work" Faisal said , he is not in the mood for a conversation.

"Can I call you later Dinah, I have something very important to do" Faisal said.

"Sure Yaya, bye I love you and make sure you call me" Dinah said.

"Okay" He said and ended the call.

He checked his wall clock and saw it was already 12, he slept for really long. He suddenly remembered he has a meeting in an hour .