7| Trouble In Paradise

Friday.
5:20PM.

"Aunt Zara you promised to take us out remember?" Farhan said.

"Oh yes I remember so where do you want us to go?" I asked.

"Havilla" Fareed chirped in.

"Okay then, let me quickly change okay?." I said.

"Yayy let me go and inform Farhana and Fareeda." Farhan squealed and went out.

I quickly wore a black abaya designed with black and golden strips on it. I draped a veil on my hair and slip into my aldo flat shoes and made my way downstairs to meet the kids.

"Let's go children, I'm ready." I said.

"Where are you people going to." Aunt Nafida asked.

"We are going to havilla with Aunt Zara Mummy." Fareedah the chatter box answered.

"Oh." She said and returned to pressing her phone , that's what she's good at.

"Let's go kids."I said as I walk out and they followed suit. I was about to start the engine when a call came through, it was Hafsy.

"Hello babyn A yane ; how far." I teased. She hates it when I call her that.  Amin is the name of her ex boyfriend which she so much despise.

"By Allah Zara , i would soon chop off your head."

"Sorry tigress, how far is there any gist?" I asked.

"Yes there is let's meet at Havilla."

"Sure, i was going there with my babies after all , till we meet then." I squealed my love for gist is something else.

"Okay bye." She said and hung up.

——
We arrived there shortly and already met Hafsy there waiting for me. I went to get our ice cream when I bumbed into someone.

"What the hell are you blind." I yelled. I raised my head only to come face  with the person I keep thinking of , my one and only crush Faisal.

"You again." We said at thesame time.

"Yes me." I answered.

"So we meet again what a coincidence it seems like fate always make us bump into each other whenever we meet." He said with a playful smirk on his lips.

"Yes." I said grinning like a fool.

"So tell me what's your name?" He asked.

Phew OMG I feel like dying cause of the happiness am feeling right now but I won't tell him easily I have to be classy.

"Why do you want to know my name I don't tell strangers my name." I said trying to act nonchalant.

"Oh really am I a stranger to you I'm your sister in-law's cousin you are my cousin's sister in-law so how are we strangers here tell me." He said gesturing with his hands.

"But wait how come we've never met before?" I asked.

"That's because we live in katsina then perhaps that's why." He answered.

"Oh I see." I said.

"So what's your name girly or if you don't wanna tell me I will just ask Adda Nafida to tell me simple."  He said.

"So why don't you go and ask her then." I said really annoyed of what he said.

He was about to say something when Fareeda interrupted him