4| The Shock

Saturday.
3:20PM.

Today being Saturday is the most boring day. No school, no fun, no bullying junior students , no troubling teachers, Everything seems so boring.

I decided to watch a film to take away my boredom but guess what even the film was freaking boring.

I'm not a fan of reading so I didn't even put it in my list. So I decided to call my best friend Hafsy to come over so we can go and have some ice cream at the parlor.

I decided to wear a navy blue jeans and a top then put on a kimono on top and tied my head gear in a turban style.

I'm not a fan of makeup so I just applied some powder , lined my eye and rub some lipstick on my lips.  I don't have much money with me so I decide to go and ask Daddy to give me his card.

"Daddyyyyy." I squealed as I entered his parlour I met him reading a newspaper.  Daddy and his daily newspapers.

"Princess where to?" Daddy asked looking at me and smiling.

"We are going for some ice cream with my friend Daddy."

"Okay Princess, take care. Don't stay late." Daddy said.

"Okay Daddy. But I don't have any money with me give me your card mana" I said and made my best puppy eyes and pouted my lips.

Daddy laughed before saying. "You didn't tell me you needed money how am I suppose to know hmm?"

"Ai Daddy you suppose to know you didn't even give me my weekend money." I said with pouted lips.

"Ah toh I'm very sorry for that my Princess I was busy Daddy won't repeat it okay?" Daddy said.

"Okay Daddy is forgiven" I said and laughed.

"Okay then, go to my room and take the card." He said smiling at me. Daddy is the best I love him so very much.

"Yayyyy I love you Daddy you are the best." I said and hugged him.

"I love you more my baby girl,  go its getting late and no reckless driving. " Daddy said.

"Okay Daddy bye." I said to him and left. I made my way to get the card when I bumped into Mummy on the way.

"Zara where are you going to?" She asked

"I'm going out with my friend." I simply answered.

"Where?" She questioned again. God! Mummy has started again.

"Mummy, to have some ice cream."

"And you didn't see it right to ask me, right?" She asked her tone getting angry.

"Mummy I've asked Daddy fa." I answered getting really annoyed.

"Toh take care and don't stay late." She said and walk away leaving me with jaw drop looking at her retreating figure.

I was really shocked to the core the whole Mummy didn't raise her voice on me or even send me back to my room banning me from going out.

The sound of my phone ringing bought me out of my shocked state it was Hafsy.

"Hello."

"Hey Zara I'm here." She said .

"Okay I'm coming."

I said as I quickly went to Daddy's room and picked the card before going to Hafsy.

"Baby sorry I kept you waiting." I said.

"It's okay Zara, but  you are the one driving right?because I'm really tired and you're the one who even woke me up from my peaceful sleep, idiot." She said and glared at me making me to laugh at her.

"Yeah whatever lazy girl kawai." I said

"Yeah whatever, let's just leave." She said.

We hop in and drove off.

13.7.20💎