50| Weird Feelings

~~~

Today is the day that Zara's bridal gift will be brought by Ammar's family. And Ammar's happiness knew no bounds whereas Zara doesn't even know what she's feeling.

Every single person in the household is running halter skelter to ensure the preparations are going smoothly and all of them are happy that their Princess is getting married and that to her cousin.

"Zara you need to leave the house, your in-laws shouldn't meet you here." Mufida teased coming into the room.

"I'm not going anywhere please, i can stay in my room and they won't get to see me after all, just leave Mufy i want to be alone." Zara said. She's been feeling somehow for the passed days. She feels like she's not ready for the marriage.

"I'm sorry Zara , is there something wrong with you?" Mufida asked suddenly worried.

"Yes I'm fine, just want to be alone."

"Okay." Mufida said and left the room.

Zara couldn't help but wonder why she's not feeling what she felt when Faisal's family were bringing the gift. Then she was super excited and happy but now why does she feel somehow with Ammar?

Is it because she still has no feelings for him? But she likes him, she isn't suppose to be having this weird feeling.

The sound of the door being opened brought her back from her reverie.

"Zara , you haven't even taken your bathe baby." Hajiya Maryam said settling next to Zara on the bed.

"Oh Mummy , she's shy and happy that's why she can't even get down from her bed!" Nafida said smiling evilly at Zara making the latter to glare at her.

"C'mon Nafida don't make her shy anymore, go take a shower baby." Hajiya Maryam said smiling.

"Mummy please , i don't feel like doing anything please, i want to be alone." Zara said and pouted.

"Why Zara? What's wrong with you?" Hajiya Maryam asked scrutinizing Zara's face.

"There's nothing wrong with me Mummy, i just want to be left alone, please." Zara said looking into her mother's eyes.

Her mother looked at her for some minute before nodding her head.

"Okay then, stay safe." She said and left the room.

Nafida also looked at her curiously before leaving the room. She wonder what's wrong with the Princess. Hn! She thought.

Few minutes later the gift were brought, twenty four boxes, an expensive car and a cheque of one million Naira. People couldn't stop gushing about the gift and how they were praising the groom's family because they really did a wonderful job.

Few minutes later Zara's cousins barged into the room squealing.

"Zara you just have to come with us and see your gifts, gosh! how i wish it was mine!" A pretty girl named Nabila said.

"Yes Zara! You are really a lucky girl!" The other one Hanan said.

"Girls, I'm having a serious headache, please you guys should leave." Zara said and pouted.